Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for Public Analyst, Deputy Director
TPSC applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Item No. 01 : 1 ( one ) permanent ( UR ) post of Public Analyst, Group-A Gazetted under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay 13,575-37,000/-, PB-4 with grade pay 4,800/-.
Educational Qualification for TPSC Public Analyst Jobs 2014 :
1) At least a Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Diary chemistry or Food Technology or Microbiology or Food & Drugs from a recognized university established in India by law or is an Associate of the Institution of Chemists ( India ) by examination in the section of Food Analysis conducted by the Institution of Chemists ( India ) or has an equivalent qualifications recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purposes and has not less than three years experience in the Analysis of Food.
2) Should have declared qualified for appointment as a public analyst by a Board appointed and notified by the Central Government for such purposes.
Item No. 02 : 01 ( one ) permanent ( ST ) post of Deputy Director, Higher Education, Group-A Gazetted under the Education ( Higher ) Department in the scale of pay of 13,575-37,000/- with GP of 3,700/- per month.
Qualifications for TPSC Deputy Director Jobs 2014
Educational Qualifications : Essential :
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
- 5 ( five ) years administrative experience in a responsible position in a Government Office or other organization / Institution.
Desirable : Knowledge in Bengali or Kokbarak.
Age Limit for TPSC Recruitment 2014 : For Item No.-1 : 18 to 40 years as on 07.03.2014 & for Item No.-2 Up to 40 years as on 07.03.2014. Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 ( five ) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled ( PH ) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them.
The last date of receiving application for Item No.1 & 2 is 07.03.2014. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important Information for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2014 :
(1) The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
(2) Prescribed Form Availability : The 4 ( four ) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be downloaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(3) Rate of Recruitment Fees for Tripura PSC Posts 2014 :
- Group-A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(4) SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(5) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the Tripura PSC advertisement.
(6) TPSC application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/- ( rupees five ) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 07.03.2014 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(7) Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(8) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(9) Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Personality Test will be notified in due course.