Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 for Lecturers
Tripura PSC invites applications in the prescribed form from the bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for recruitment to 10 ( ten ) ( SC-02, ST-03 & UR-05 ) posts of Lecturer ( Group-A Gazetted ), Diploma Level Technical Institution in Tripura under Education ( Higher ) Department, Govt. of Tripura in the subjects / disciplines as mentioned below :
|Sl. No||Name of Subjects/ disciplines||No. of Posts|
|3||Computer Science Technology||03|
|4||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||01|
There is no branch-wise / discipline-wise reservation. As per the provision contained in the Reservation Act / Rules, posts cannot be segregated discipline-wise / branch-wise from the cadre strength for identification of a particular post for particular category for candidates against discipline / branch.
The best candidates among the disciplines will be selected against unreserved posts on the basis of overall merit of the candidates. Reserved category candidates will be selected on the basis of overall merit of the candidates against vacant posts available for them as per reservation policy.
Tripura PSC Lecturers Pay Scale 2013 : Pay Band of 15,600-39,100/- with AGP 5,400/- P.M subject to revision by the Govt. from time to time.
Educational Qualification for Tripura PSC Lecturer Jobs 2013 :
(i) Essential Qualifications for Engineering Branches : Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent from AICTE approved Institution.
Tripura PSC Lecturer Age Limit 2013 : Maximum age limit up to 40 years as on 20-04-2013. Relaxable by 5 ( five ) years in case of SC / ST / differently able ( PH ) candidates and Governments servants. Provided that the Govt. servants of SC / ST / Differently able ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them.
Other Important information :
- The number of Tripura PSC Lecturer post to be filled in may increase or decrease.
- The last date of receiving Tripura PSC application 2013 for Lecturer is 20.04.2013. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Prescribed Form Availability : The 4 ( four ) – page Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be down loaded from the Tripura PSC website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled in Tripura Public Service Commission application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees : (i) Group-A Posts 200/- ( Rupees two hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees one hundred fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/- ( rupees five ) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 20.04.2013 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Tripura PSC Commission.
The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Tripura Public Service Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Any application incomplete in any form or defective or containing statements which are incorrect or false or if there is any suppression of facts, is liable to be summarily rejected. If such discrepancies are detected even at the subsequent stage, it is also liable to be rejected. No correspondence or queries from applicants will be entertained.
- Decision of the Tripura Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Tripura PSC Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form for Tripura PSC 2013 and also please visit the website of the Tripura Public Service Commission – http://www.tpsc.gov.in