TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Tripura Public Service Commission applications are invited in prescribed Form from the eligible citizens of India for selection of candidates on the basis of Written Combined Competitive Examination for direct recruitment to the posts of
- Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I ( Group-B Gazetted ) and
- Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(B) & Junior Engineer-Grade-II ( Group-C Non-Gazetted ) in different branches under Public Works Department & Rural Development Department, Government of Tripura as mentioned below :-
|Item.No.||Name of Department||Name of Posts with Branches||No. of posts with category wise break-up||Scale of Pay|
|1A.||PWD||Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A) ( Civil )||33 ( PH-Low Vision-03, Hearing Impairment-01 & Locomotor-02 )||77 ( PH-Hearing Impairment-02 & Locomotor-01 )||09 ( PH-Low Vision-01 & Locomotor-01 )||119|| 10,230-34,800/-, GP - 4,800/-, PB-3.
|1B.||RD||Junior Engineer, Gr-I ( Civil )||05||22||01||28|
|2.||PWD||Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A) ( Mechanical )||01 ( PH-Low Vision-01 )||00||00||01|
|3.||PWD||Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A) ( Electrical )||07 ( PH-Low Vision-01 )||07||00||14|
|4A.||PWD||Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B) ( Civil )||32 [ ( PH-Low Vision-01, Hearing Impairment-01 ) & ( Ex.Serviceman-03 ) ]||53 [ ( PH-Hearing Impairment-01, Locomotor-01 ) & ( Ex.Serviceman-02 ) ]||12 [ ( PH-Low Vision-01, Locomotor-01 ) & ( Ex Serviceman-01 ) ]||97|| 5,700-24,000/-, GP- 4,200/-, PB-2.
|4B.||RD||Junior Engineer, Gr-II ( Civil )||10||13||08||31|
|05.||PWD||Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B) ( Mechanical )||03||02||01||06|
|06.||PWD||Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B) ( Electrical )||01||01||00||02|
TPSC Eligibility 2016
TPSC Junior Engineer Educational Qualification :-
- For Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I ( Group-B Gazetted ), a candidate must have at least a Degree in an appropriate Branch of Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent academic qualification.
- For Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(B) & Junior Engineer-Grade-II ( Group-C Non-Gazetted ), a candidate must have a Diploma in an appropriate Branch of Engineering or its equivalent academic qualification from recognized Institutions.
TPSC Age Limit for Junior Engineer Recruitment :-
18 years to 40 years as on 16.02.2016. Relaxable by 5(five) years in case of ST/SC/Physically Handicapped persons and Government Servants, provided that the Government servants belonging to SC /ST/Physically Handicapped persons shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
- During submission of Tripura PSC Application Form, the candidate need not enclose any self attested certificate. Candidates qualifying in the Written Examination will be asked to submit all relevant self attested certificates as noted in the application form to the Reception Counter of the TPSC in due course failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The applicant should clearly indicate the Name of the Post, Branch and his/her order of preference indicating item no. The last date of receiving application is 16.02.2016. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
TPSC 2016 Application Form
Tripura PSC application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on TPSC Application and Admit Card along with the self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date 16th February, 2016. Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
The number of post to be filled in may increase or decrease :
TPSC Prescribed Form availability :- The 4(four)-page Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled in Tripura PSC application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
TPSC Application Fee 2016
- Group-B Posts :- 150/= (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and 100/= (Rupees One Hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts :- 100/= (Rupees One Hundred) only for General Candidates and 50/= (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
TPSC Exam Pattern 2016
i) The Written Examination carrying 500 marks shall consist of 1(one) compulsory paper titled “General Studies” of one hour duration carrying 100 marks and 2(two) Optional Papers in the appropriate branch of engineering of 3 hours duration carrying 200 marks each. Questions in all the papers shall be answered in English only.
The Paper “General Studies” will be of 100% MCQ type and will comprise of 50 no. of questions each carrying 2 (Two) Marks. There shall be negative marking of a one (1) mark for each wrong answer / multiple answer in the paper “General Studies”. The answers in this paper are to be encoded in the OMR Answer Sheet by Black Ball Point Pen only.
MCQ part of respective Engineering Paper-I & II are also required to be answered in the supplied OMR sheets by Black Ball Point Pen only. However, there shall be no negative marking for wrong / multiple answer. Beside this, all other parts are of Conventional type.
Tripura PSC Qualifying Marks :- 40% in each subject for UR candidates and 30% in each subject for ST/SC/PH/EX Serviceman candidates. In exceptional circumstances / categories, the Commission, at its discretion, shall fix the minimum qualifying marks for a paper and the minimum qualifying aggregate marks for all the papers otherwise;
Provided that in case a candidate fails to secure the qualifying marks, so fixed in any paper compulsory or optional, marks in that paper shall not be considered for calculating the aggregate.
ii) The qualified candidates will be called to appear at the Interview-cum-Personality Test carrying 50 marks.
iii) The merit panel will be prepared taking into account marks obtained in Tripura PSC Written Examination and Interview-cum-Personality Test.