Tripura PSC Recruitment 2014 for Under Secretary, Inspector ( Handloom ), Senior Instructor
Tripura Public Service Commission applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Item No. 01 : 1 ( one ) temporary ( UR ) post of Under Secretary, Law ( Ex-Cadre ), Group-A Gazetted under the Law Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay Band-4 13,575–37,000/- with Grade Pay of 4,500/-.
Educational Qualification :
Essential : Graduate in Law from any recognized University.
Item No. 02 : 2 ( two ) ( UR-01 & ST-01 ) posts of Inspector ( Handloom ), Group-C Non-Gazetted under the Directorate of Handloom, Handicrafts and Sericulture of the Department of Industries & Commerce, Government of Tripura in the Pay scale 5,310-24,000/- Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay of 2400/-
Educational Qualification :
- Degree / Diploma in Textile / Weaving / Handloom Technology. Or,
- Certificate in Weaving / Handloom / Textile Technology from recognised Institution with 5 ( five ) years practical experience in Handloom / Weaving / Textile Technology and having passed Matriculation / H.S / S.F or its equivalent Examination.
Item No. 03 : 1 ( One ) ( UR ) post of Senior Instructor ( Handloom ), Group-C Non-Gazetted under the Directorate of Handloom, Handicrafts and Sericulture of the Department of Industries and Commerce, Government of Tripura in the Pay scale 5,310-24,000/- Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay of 2400/-.
Educational Qualification :
- Essential : Madhyamik Passed or its equivalent examination passed.
- Degree / Diploma in Handloom / Textile / Weaving Technology from recognized Institute of the State Government / Central Government.
- Ability to organize work and maintain discipline.
Age for Item No. 01 : Not less than 22 years and not more than 40 years as on 15.03.2014. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC / ST / PH / Ex-servicemen and Government servants. Provided that the Govt. servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them.
Age Limit for Item No. 02 & 03 : 18-40 years as on 15.03.2014. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 ( five ) years in case of ST / SC / PH candidates and Government Servants provided that the Govt. servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them.
The last date of receiving application is 15.03.2014. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important information for Tripura PSC Jobs 2014 :
(1) The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
(2) Prescribed Form availability : The 4 ( four ) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(3) Rate of Recruitment Fees :
- Group-A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(4) SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(5) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(6) Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/= ( rupees five ) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 15.03.2014 ).
Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(7) Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(8) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(9) Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Personality Test will be notified in due course.