Tripura PSC Recruitment 2014 for Tabulation Officer, Lower Division Assistant-cum-typist
Tripura Public Service Commission applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Item No. 01 : 1 ( one ) ( UR ) Permanent post of Tabulation Officer, Group-B Gazetted under Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat in the scale of pay of 9,570 – 30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade pay of 3,500/-.
Educational and other qualifications for Tripura PSC Tabulation Officer :
Essential : A degree holder of any recognized University.
Desirable : Experience in Tabulation, Completion etc. works and conducting of Examinations.
Item No. 02 : 2 ( two ) ( UR-1, ST-1 ) permanent post of Lower Division Assistant-cum-typist, Group-C Non-Gazetted on fixed pay of 5960/- per month for 5 ( five ) years’ period as per existing government order. Thereafter he / she will be entitled to the scale of pay of 5310-24,000/-, PB-2 with Grade Pay 1800/-
Educational and other qualifications for Tripura PSC Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist :
- Madhyamik or equivalent examination passed from the recognized Board / Institution &
- Knowledge of accurate type writing at the speed of 30 ( thirty ) words per minute.
Desirable : Knowledge of computer operation
Age for Item No. 01 & 02 : 18 to 40 years as on 08.09.2014 Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5 ( five ) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled ( PH ) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them. The last date of receiving application is 08.09.2014. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important information for Tripura PSC Commission Recruitment 2014 :
- The number of Tripura PSC post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form availability for Tripura PSC Jobs 2014 : The 4 ( four ) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be downloaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form for Tripura PSC Commission in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees :
- Group-A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/-( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the Tripura PSC post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Tripura PSC Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 08.09.2014 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Tripura PSC Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Tripura Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Tripura PSC Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Interview will be notified in due course.