Tripura PSC Recruitment 2016 for Principal, Lecturer
Tripura Public Service Commission applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Item No.01 : 04(four) (UR-2 & ST-2) permanent post of Principal, Group-B (Gazetted) Industrial Training Institute, under the Department of Industries and Commerce, Government of Tripura in the Pay Band-3 of 10,230 – 34,800/- with GP of 4,800/-.
TPSC Educational & Other Qualification :
- Degree in any branch of Engineering preferably with one year’s professional or teaching-experience.
- Diploma in any branch of Engineering with at least 5(five) years professional and/or teaching experience in an Engineering workshop or an industrial Institute.
Desirable : Knowledge in Bengali.
Item No.02 : 65(sixty-five) (UR-34, ST-23 & SC-8) temporary post of Lecturer, Diploma Level Technical Institutions in Tripura, Group-A Gazetted under the Education(Higher) Department, Government of Tripura in the Scale of Pay : 15,600 – 39,100/- with AGP 5,400/- per month.
Discipline/Subject wise vacancy position are as follows :
|Sl.No.||Name of the Subject/Discipline||Vacancy in the Discipline as Per 100 Point Roster||Total|
|3.||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||01||04||06||11|
|5.||Computer Science Technology x||-||01||02||03|
|8.||Food Processing Technology||-||01||01||02|
TPSC Educational & Other Qualification :
- Essential Qualification for Engineering/Technology Branches : Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent from AICTE approved Institution.
- Essential Qualification for Fashion Technology Branch : First Class Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the Branches of Textile Engineering, Garments Manufacturing Technology/ Garments Technology, Clothing Technology, M.Sc in Clothing and Textile from AICTE approved Institution.
- Essential Qualification for Science & Humanities Branches : First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate subject with first class or equivalent at Bachelor’s or Master’s level from UGC affiliated Universities.
Age Limit for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2016 : Age limit upto 45 years for Item No.01 and 40 years for Item No.02 as on 30th June, 2016. Relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates and Government servant. Provided that Government employees belonging to the ST/SC/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5(five) years available to them.
The last date of receiving Tripura PSC application is 30th June, 2016. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Tripura PSC applications along with necessary documents (regarding Qualification/Experience/Permanent Residence Certificate/Citizenship and Age proof Certificates) should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura and submitted in the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat during working hours.
TPSC Other Important information :-
(1) The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
(2) Prescribed Form Availability :- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be downloaded from the website www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(3) Rate of Tripura PSC Recruitment Fees :-
- Group-A Posts : 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts : 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts : 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and 50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(4) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Government of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(5) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(6) Tripura PSC application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (30-06-2016). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of Tripura Public Service Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by Tripura Public Service Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(7) Decision of Tripura Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(8) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by Tripura Public Service Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(9) Date, time and venue of Screening Test/Personality Test will be notified in due course.
(10) For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the website of Tripura Public Service Commission www.tpsc.gov.in.