Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015 for Junior Medical Officer, Scientific Officer, Statistical Officer
Tripura PSC Applications 2015 are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Item No. 01 : 350 ( Three hundred fifty ) ( UR – 155, SC – 50, ST – 145 ) permanent posts of Junior Medical Officer / General Duty Medical Officer, Grade – IV of THS, Group – A Gazetted under the Health and Family welfare Department, Government of Tripura in the Scale of Pay of 13,575 – 37,000/-, PB – 4 with Grade Pay of 3,700/- per month.
TPSC Junior Medical Officer / GD Medical Officer Educational Qualification & Experience 2015 :
- A Medical qualification included in the First or Second schedule or part – II of the third schedule ( other than licentiate qualification ) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in part – II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- 2 ( two ) years experience as House Surgeon or in Private Practice or in Public Health Medical Licentiates who have already 2 ( two ) years experience in the service / private practice prior to their obtaining basic medical qualification may be deemed to have fulfilled the necessary 2 ( two ) years experience. ( Qualification relaxable at Tripura Public Service Commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified ) Or
After completion of F.R.C.A. course for 1 ( one ) year.
- Licentiate officers who have 8 ( eight ) years of standing in profession.
Item No. 02 : 03 ( Three ) ( UR – 02 & ST – 01 ) permanent posts of Scientific Officer, Group – B ( Gazetted ) under Public Works Department ( DWS ), Government of Tripura in the Scale of Pay of 9,570 – 30,000/-, PB – 3 with Grade Pay of 3,500/- per month.
TPSC Scientific Officer Educational and Other Qualifications 2015 :
Essential Qualification for TPSC Scientific Officer : At least Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Honours in Chemistry.
Item No.03 : 02 ( Two ) ( UR – 1 & ST – 1 ) permanent posts of Statistical Officer, Group – B Gazetted under the Education ( Higher ) Department, Government of Tripura, in the scale of pay of 9,570 – 30,000/-, PB – 3 with Grade Pay of 3,100/- per month.
TPSC Statistical Officer Educational & Other Qualification 2015 :
- A Master’s Degree or Honours Graduate in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Sociology or Economics from a recognized University.
- Experience of Statistical works for at least 3 ( three ) years in an Office or Institute of repute.
Age for Item No. 01, 02 & 03 : Up to 40 years as on 28.02.2015. Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5 ( five ) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled ( PH ) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. Servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them.
The last date of receiving Tripura PSC application is 28.02.2015. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important Information :
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form Availability : The 4 ( four ) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be down loaded from the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of TPSC Recruitment Fees 2015 :
- Group – A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Group – B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Group – C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/- ( rupees five ) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 28.02.2015 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Tripura Public Service Commission.
The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Tripura Public Service Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Tripura Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Tripura Public Service Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Tripura Public Service Commission http://www.tpsc.gov.in.