Tripura PSC Recruitment 2016 for Inspector, Speech Educator
Tripura PSC Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Name of the Post : Inspector, Legal Metrology, Group-B Non-Gazetted under the Department of the Food, Civil supplies & consumer affairs department.
Number of Vacancies : 01.
TPSC Inspector Pay Scale : 10,230 – 34,800/-, PB – 3 with Grade Pay of 4,400/-.
a) TPSC Inspector Educational & Other Qualifications 2016 :
- Graduate of a recognised University in Science ( with Physics as one of the subjects ) or Technology (B.Tech) or Engineering (BE). Or
Holds a recognised Diploma in Engineering with 3 years professional experience from an institution of repute. And
- Able to speak read and write Bengali or Kokborok language.
Name of the Post : Speech Educator ( Hearing Impairment ) institute for speech rehabilitation for Deaf and Hearing impaired children, Group C Non Gazetted under the Education ( Social Welfare & Social Education ) Department, Government of Tripura.
Number of TPSC Speech Educator Vacancies : 03 ( SC – 01 & ST – 02 )
TPSC Speech Educator Pay Scale : 10,230 – 34,800/-, PB – 3 with Grade Pay of 4,400/- ( Revised ROP, 2015 ).
TPSC Speech Educator Educational & Other Qualifications 2016 :
- Graduate from recognized University.
- B.Ed in special education ( Hearing impairment / Hearing handicapped ) or B.Ed with 2 years Diploma in Special Education from the any recognised institute affiliated by RCI, Govt. of India.
- Knowledge of Bengali / Kokborok.
- Registration Certificate of RCI.
Desirable : Atleast 2 years of teaching experience in a recognised school/institutions.
Age Limit for TPSC Inspector, Speech Educator 2016 Minimum 18 years to Maximum 40 years as on 31st August, 2016. Relaxable by 5 years in case of SC / ST / PH candidates and Government servants. Provided that Govt. Servants belong to SC / ST / PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 years available to them.
The last date of receiving TPSC application is 31st August, 2016. The TPSC Inspector application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
The applications along with necessary documents ( regarding Qualification / Experience / Permanent Residence Certificate / Citizenship and Age proof Certificates ) should be addressed to the following address :
During submissions of TPSC applications, the applicants are not required to submit self attested copies of certificates / testimonials etc. They will be asked to submit the same in due course.
Other Important information :
(1) The number of posts to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
(2) Prescribed Form Availability : The 4 ( four ) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up TPSC application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(3) TPSC Rate of Recruitment Fees 2016 :
- TPSC Group-A Posts 2016 : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- TPSC Group-B Posts 2016 : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- TPSC Group-C Posts 2016 : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(4) SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(5) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(6) TPSC Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the TPSC Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 pm of the TPSC closing date ( 31st August, 2016 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
The candidates, who will send TPSC application by post, are also required to attach to the TPSC application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. TPSC Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the TPSC Inspector Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(7) Decision of the Commission as to the TPSC eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(8) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(9) Date, time and venue of Screening Test / TPSC Interview will be notified in due course.
(10) For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed TPSC Application Form.