Tripura PSC Recruitment 2013 for Principal, Forensic Digital Analyst, Senior Scientific Officer
Tripura Public Service Commission applications 2013 are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Item No. 01 : 1 ( one ) permanent ( UR ) post of Principal, Government College of Art & Crafts, Group – A Gazetted under the Education ( Higher ) Department, Government of Tripura in the pay band of 37,400 – 67,000/- with AGP of 10,000/- with special allowances 2,000/- per month subject to revision by the Government from time to time.
(A) TPSC Principal 2013 Essential Qualification :
- Bachelors and Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Fine Art ( Applied Art, Painting and Sculpture ) or equivalent with first class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree from a recognized university.
- Ph.D or equivalent in appropriate discipline from a recognized university.
- Desirable : Post Ph.D publications and guiding Ph.D students.
(B) Experience :
Minimum 10 years experience in Teaching / Research / Industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at the level of professor or Minimum 13 years experience in teaching or research and or industry.
Note : In case of research experience, good academic record and books / research paper publications / IPR / patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the Expert members of the Selection Committee.
If the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to professor level with active participation record in devising / designing, developing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books / research paper publications / IPR / patents etc. as deemed fit by the expert members of the Selection Committee. Flair for Management and Leadership is essential.
Item No. 02 : 01 ( one ) temporary ( UR ) post of Forensic Digital Analyst, Cyber Forensic Division, Group – A Gazetted in State Forensic Science Laboratory under the Home Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay 13,575 – 37,000/-,PB – 4 with grade pay 3,700/-.
TPSC Forensic Digital Analyst 2013 Qualification Required :
a) TPSC Forensic Digital Analyst 2013 Essential : Master Degree in Computer Science & Engineering or M.Sc ( Computer Science ) or Master in Computer Application ( MCA ) from a recognized university.
b) Desirable : 2 ( Two ) years working Experience in Information Technology / Computer field in a State Government / Central Government Organization Or in the PSU’s / Boards etc.
Item No. 03 : 01 ( one ) temporary ( UR ) post of Senior Scientific Officer, Biology Division, Group – A Gazetted in State Forensic Science Laboratory under the Home Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay 13,575 – 37,000/-, PB – 4 with grade pay 3,700/-.
TPSC Senior Scientific Officer 2013 Qualification Required :
- M.Sc with 50% marks in Forensic Science / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Physical Anthropology or Genetics ( with Botany / Zoology as one of the subjects ) or MD Degree in Medicine or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Having 3 ( three ) years experience in research, training and analytical work in the relevant field.
Age Limit for TPSC Recruitment 2013 :
For Item No. 1 : Upto 50 years as on 01.10.2013.
For Item No. 2 & 3 : Upto 40 years as on 01.10.2013.
Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 ( five ) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled ( PH ) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them.
The last date of receiving application for Item No. 1, 2 & 3 is 01.10.2013. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important Information :
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form Availability : The 4 ( four ) pages application form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be down loaded from the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed recruitment fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees :
- Group A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Group B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Group C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
- SC / ST candidates of other states ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the application and admit card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/= ( rupees five ) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 01.10.2013 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self – addressed post – card indicating the advertisement no. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Tripura Public Service Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Tripura Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Tripura Public Service Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed application form and also please visit the website of the Tripura Public Service Commission http://www.tpsc.gov.in.