Tripura PSC Recruitment 2014 for Financial Controller, Fishery Officer, Inspector
Tripura PSC Applications 2014 are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Item No. 01 : 3 ( three ) Permanent ( ST 1 & UR 2 ) posts of Financial Controller, Group A ( Gazetted ) under the Public Works Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay of 13,575 – 37,000/-, PB – 4 with grade pay of 4,500/-.
TPSC Financial Controller Educational and Other Qualifications 2014 :
TPSC Financial Controller Essential 2014 : Chartered Accountant or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University with a minimum of 4 ( four ) years experience in the Audit & Accounts Branch of any Government Department / Government undertaking / Public sector Unit. Or
Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University with minimum of 2 ( two ) years experience in Audit & Accounts Branch of any Government Department / Government undertaking / Public sector Unit.
TPSC Financial Controller Desirable 2014 :
- Experience in Accounting procedure in PWD / CPWD / CPSUs’ / State PSUs’ etc. in Tally – Software.
- Knowledge in Bengali.
Item No. 02 : 12 ( twelve ) No. posts ( SC 03, ST 03 & UR 06 ) of Fishery Officer, TFFS Grade I, Group B Gazetted ( Technical ) under Department of Fisheries, Govt. of Tripura in the scale of pay 9,570 – 30,000/-, PB 3 with Grade pay of 3,500/-.
TPSC Fishery Officer Educational Qualifications 2014 :
- B.F.Sc. or M.F.Sc / D.F.Sc from a recognized University. Or
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Zoology as one of the subject from a recognized University with 1 ( one ) year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Fisheries Science from CIFE ( Barrack pore / Hyderabad / Salt-lake Centre ).
Item No. 03 : 10 ( ten ) temporary ( SC 02, ST 03 & UR 05 ) posts of Inspector, Motor Vehicles, Group C ( Non-Gazetted ) under the Transport Department, Government of Tripura in the Scale of pay of 5,310 – 24,000/-, PB – 2 with Grade pay of 2400/-.
TPSC Inspector Educational and Other Qualifications 2014 :
TPSC Inspector Essentials 2014 :
- Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination of any recognized University / Board.
- Passed 3 ( three ) years Diploma course in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Should have knowledge in M.V. Act, 1989.
- Should have knowledge in Bengali.
TPSC Inspector Desirable 2014 : Be a holder of Driving License for all types of Motor Vehicles.
Age for Item No. 01 & 03 : 18 to 40 years as on 23.08.2014 & for Item no-02 : Upto 40 years as on 23.08.2014. Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5 ( five ) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled ( PH ) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them.
The last date of receiving Tripura PSC application 2014 is 23.08.2014. The Tripura PSC application(s) 2014 received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important Information :
- The number of Tripura PSC post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form Availability : The 4 ( four ) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be down loaded from the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Tripura PSC Recruitment Fees 2014 :
- Group A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/-( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/- ( rupees five ) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 23.08.2014 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Tripura Public Service Commission.
The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post – card indicating the Advertisement no. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Tripura Public Service Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Tripura Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Tripura Public Service Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Tripura Public Service Commission http://www.tpsc.gov.in.