Tripura PSC Recruitment Exam 2014 for Personal Assistant Grade-II
Tripura Public Service Commission applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant Grade-II, Group-C Non-Gazetted under GA ( P&T ) Department, Govt. of Tripura in the scale of Pay 5,310/–24,000/-, PB-2 with Grade Pay of 2,100/-.
Vacancies for TPSC Personal Assistant 2014 : All Permanent.
|06 ( six ) ( 1 for PH & 1 for Ex. Servicemen )||32 ( thirty-two ) ( 1 for PH & 1 for Ex. Servicemen )||12 ( twelve ) ( 1 for PH & 2 for Ex.Servicemen )||50 ( Fifty )|
Educational & other Qualification for TPSC Personal Assistant Grade II 2014 :
- Secondary ( Madhyamik ) or equivalent examination passed from a recognized University / Board.
- Knowledge of Type-Writing and Shorthand Writing / Transcription with a minimum speed of 40 wpm and 100 wpm respectively ( relaxable up to 30 wpm and 80 wpm respectively for SC / ST candidates ).
Age Limit for TPSC Personal Assistant Grade II 2014 : 18 to 40 years as on 24.05.2014. Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 ( five ) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled ( PH ) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them.
The last date of receiving application for TPSC Personal Assistant Grade II 2014 is 24.05.2014. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important information for TPSC Personal Assistant Grade II Recruitment Exam 2014 :
(1) The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
(2) Prescribed Form Availability for TPSC Recruitment Exam 2014 : The 4 ( four ) pages printed Application Form will be available from any of the total 111 nos. of Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Garmin Bank located at different places of Urban and Rural areas in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates.
For the candidates from outside the State, the said prescribed Form can also be down loaded and printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- The Recruitment process will comprise of three successive stages viz. (i) Preliminary Examination of 100 marks ( Multiple Choice Type Test ), (ii) Type Writing of 100 marks & Shorthand Writing & Transcription of 200 marks and (iii) Main Examination of 250 Marks ( Conventional Type Test ).
- Syllabus for the TPSC Preliminary Examination :
Part Syllabus Full Marks
Total Marks Time I English Use of appropriate Preposition and Article, Synonyms and Antonyms, Use of common phrase and Idioms Comprehension, Ordering of words in a Sentence, Sporting of Errors etc. 50 100 2 Hours II General Studies General Knowledge with special reference to Tripura & North Eastern Region, Current Affairs of Local, National and International Importance, Simple Arithmetic, Mental Ability etc. 50
- A limited no. of candidates, maximum 5 ( five ) times of total vacant posts ( in category wise ), will be selected merit wise for Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription on the basis of the result of Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks as fixed by the Commission.
The Preliminary Examination is a Screening Test only to select candidates for the Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription. The Marks obtained in this Examination by the candidates will not be taken into account for the purpose of preparing the final merit list.
- Minimum 50% marks will be the qualifying marks in respect of Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription, relaxable up to 40% in case of SC / ST candidates.
- The candidates who will be found qualified in the Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription will be called to appear in the Main Examination.
Subject for the TPSC Main Examination :
Subject Total Marks Time Allowed Paper I -English 100 3 Hours Paper II -Bengali 50 1 1/2 Hours Paper III -GK & Current Affairs 100 3 Hours Grand Total 250
The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in Main Examination plus the marks obtained in the Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription Test. If any candidate remains absent himself / herself in the Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription Test and any paper of the Main Examination, his / her candidature will not be considered for the final selection.
(4) The Tripura PSC Examination will be conducted as per the Secondary ( Madhyamik ) standard.
(5) Rate of Recruitment Fees :
- Group-A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(6) SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(7) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(8) Tripura PSC application 2014 in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 24.05.14 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(9) Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(10) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(11) Date, time and venue of Preliminary Examination / Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription / Main Examination will be notified in due course.