Tripura PSC Recruitment Exam for Judicial Service 2014
Tripura Public Service Commission Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for recruitment to Tripura Judicial Service, Grade – III ( Group – A Gazetted ) under the Law Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay 27,700 – 44,700/-. Higher initial pay may be recommended by the Tripura Public Service Commission for specially qualified and experienced candidates.
TPSC Judicial Service Vacancies 2014 : All Permanent.
As per Rule-8 of the TJS Rules, 2003, the posts reserved for ST and SC candidates will be filled up by UR candidates if suitable reserved category candidates are not found.
TPSC Judicial Service Exam Educational Qualification 2014 :
Must be holder of Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India.
Age Limit for TPSC Judicial Service Exam 2014 : Up to 38 years for ST / SC and 35 years for others as on 20.05.2014.
The last date of receiving TPSC Judicial Service application is 20.05.2014. The application(s) received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
Other Important Information :
1. The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
2. Prescribed Form Availability : The 4 ( four ) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be down loaded from the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
3. Rate of Recruitment Fees :
i. Group A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
ii Group B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
iii. Group C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
4. SC / ST candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
5. A. Eligible candidates are required to sit for a Written Examination in accordance with the following syllabus :
|i. Essay Writing|
ii. Precis Writing
iii. Grammer etc.
|i. Objective Type|
ii. Aptitude Test
|3.||Law Paper - I
|i. Constitution of India |
ii. Code of Civil Procedure
iii. Transfer of Property Act
iv. Indian Contract Act
|4.||Law Paper - II
|i. Indian Penal Code|
ii. Criminal Procedure Code
iii. Indian Evidence Act
iv. Law of Torts
Questions of Written part should be answered in English only.
B. The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of cumulative grade value obtained; in the written and viva-voce examination.
C. All candidates who obtain sixty percent ( 60% ) or more or corresponding grade in the TPSC Judicial Service written examination shall be eligible for viva-voce examination. Provided that Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates who obtain fifty percent ( 50% ) or more or corresponding grade in the written examination shall be eligible for viva-voce examination.
6. Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
7. Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/- ( rupees five ) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 20.05.2014 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Tripura Public Service Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
8. Decision of the Tripura Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
9. Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Tripura Public Service Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
10. Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Interview, Viva Voce will be notified in due course.
11. For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the website of the Tripura Public Service Commission http://www.tpsc.gov.in.