Tripura PSC Recruitment 2016 for Dental Surgeon
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Item No. 1 : 34 ( SC – 5, ST – 10 & UR – 19 ) permanent posts of Dental Surgeon, Ex-Cadre Group A Gazetted under Health and Family welfare Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay 15,600 – 39,100/- PB – 4 with Grade Pay of 5,400/-.
Tripura PSC Dental Surgeon Educational Qualifications 2016 :
Essential : A recognised Dental qualification included in Part I & II of the Schedule of the Dentist act, 1948 as appended to this schedule.
- Recognised post graduate degree as appended to this schedule.
- Working knowledge of Bengali.
Item No. 2 : 50 [ SC - 09, ST - 27 ( PH - 02, 01 for Hearing impairment & 01 for Loco motor disability or cerebral palsy ) & UR - 14 ( PH - 02, 01 for Hearing impairment & 01 for Loco motor disability or cerebral palsy ) ] permanent post of Agriculture Officer, TAFS Grade I, Group B Gazetted under the Department of Agriculture, Govt. of Tripura in the scale of pay 10,230 – 34,800/- PB – 3 with Grade Pay of 4,800/-.
Tripura PSC Agriculture Officer Educational & Other Qualifications 2016 :
Essential : A Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture from a recognised University / Institution.
- Knowledge of Agro climate condition of Tripura.
- Knowledge of Bengali.
Age for Item No. 01 & 02 : Upto 40 years as on 30th July, 2016. Relaxable by 5 years in case of ST / SC / PH candidates and Government servants. Provided that Govt. Servants belong to SC / ST / PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 years available to them.
The last date of receiving application is 30th July, 2016. The applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
The applications along with necessary documents ( regarding Qualification / Experience / Permanent Residence Certificate / Citizenship and Age proof Certificates ) should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura and submitted in the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat during working hours.
Other Important Information :
1. The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
2. Prescribed Form Availability : The four pages application form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, TPSC in the same branch / extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be down loaded from the website http://www.tpsc.gov.inand in that case, the prescribed recruitment fee is to be paid to the account no 31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified box on the 2nd page of the form.
3. Rate of Recruitment Fees :
Group A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees two hundred ) only for General candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / physically handicapped candidates.
Group B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / physically handicapped candidates.
Group C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees One Hundred ) only for General candidates and 50/- only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
4. SC / ST candidates of other states ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
5. Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualifications for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
6. Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the application and admit card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/- is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5:00 of the closing date ( 30th July, 2016 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including receipt number from reception counter of the Commission.
The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self addressed post card indicating the advertisement no. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
7. Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
8. Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
9. Date, time and venue of screening test / personality test will be notified in due course.