Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Professor
Tripura PSC applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts as given below.
Item No. 01 : 27 ( Twenty Seven ) ( SC – 03, ST – 12 and UR – 12 ) posts of Assistant Professor, Group – A Gazetted, Institute of Advanced Studies in Education ( IASE ) / Colleges of Teachers Education ( CTE ) under the Education ( Higher ) Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay band of 15,600 – 39,100/- with AGP of 6,000/- per month.
Subject wise vacancy for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor ( Group A Gazetted ), Institute of Advanced Studies in Education ( IASE ) / College of Teachers Education ( CTE ) is mentioned below :
|Sl. No.||Name of Subjects / Disciplines||No. of Posts||Sl. No.||Name of Subjects / Disciplines||No. of Posts|
[ PH Locomotor =01 ]
The last date of submission of application for only PH category is also extended up to 27th February, 2015. The other terms and conditions remain unchanged.
TPSC Assistant Professor Educational & Other Qualifications 2015 :
(A) TPSC Assistant Professor Essential Qualifications 2015 :
- A master’s degree in Science / Humanities / Arts with 50% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ) from a recognised University.
- M.Ed. with at least 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ) from a recognised University.
- Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC / Any such affiliating body / State Govt. from time to time for the positions of Principal and Lecturers, shall be mandatory. Or
- M.A in Education with 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ) from a recognized University.
- B.Ed. with atleast 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ) from a recognized University and
- Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC / Any such affiliating body / State Govt. from time to time for the positions of Principal and Lecturers, shall be mandatory.
Age Limit for TPSC Assistant Professor 2015 : Up to 40 years as on 03.02.2015. Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5 ( five ) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled ( PH ) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them. The last date of receiving application is 03.02.2015. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important Information for Tripura PSC Assistant Professor Vacancies 2015 :
1. The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
2. Prescribed Form Availability : The 4 ( four ) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be downloaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Tripura PSC Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form for Tripura PSC job in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
3. Rate of Recruitment Fees for TPSC Assistant Professor 2015 :
- Group-A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
4. SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
5. Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the Tripura PSC advertisement.
6. Tripura PSC recruitment application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/- ( rupees five ) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 03.02.2015 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Tripura Public Service Commission.
The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Tripura Public Service Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
7. Decision of the Tripura PSC Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
8. Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Tripura Public Service Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
9. Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Personality Test will be notified in due course.
10. For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the website of the Tripura Public Service Commission http://www.tpsc.gov.in.