Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Professor ( Physical Education ), Accounts Officer, Sports Officer
Tripura PSC applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Last Date of Receiving Application for TPSC Jobs 2015 : 16.03.2015
Item No.01 : 6 ( six ) ( SC-1, ST-2 & UR-3 ) permanent posts of Assistant Professor, Regional College of Physical Education, Panisagar, Group-A Gazetted under the Education ( Youth Affairs & Sports ) Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay Band of 15,600-39,100/- with A.G.P. 6,000/- per month.
Educational Qualification & Other Qualification for TPSC Jobs 2015 :
(A)Tripura PSC Job Essential Qualification 2015 for Assistant Professor :
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education with at least 55% of marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ) from UGC recognized University or an equivalent Degree from an accredited Foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test ( NET ) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET / SET.
Provided however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission ( Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree ) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET / SLET / SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor in University / Colleges / Institutions.
Relaxation Allowed for UPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2015 :
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Master’s Degree level for the SC / ST / Differently-abled ( Physically and Visually Differently-abled ) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
(B) Desirable Qualification for TPSC Job Vacancies 2015 : Knowledge in Bengali or Kok Borok.
Item No.02 : 1 ( one ) ( ST ) permanent post of Accounts Officer, Group-B Gazetted under the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay 9,570 – 30,000/- Pay Band-3, GP-3500/-.
Educational Qualification for TPSC Accounts Officer 2015 :
- Post Graduate Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
- Preferably Degree / Diploma in Financial Management.
Item No.03 : 01 ( One ) UR Permanent post of Research Officer, Group-B Gazetted under the Directorate of Kok Borok & other Minority Language of the Department of School Education, Government of Tripura in the pay Band-3 of 9,570 – 30,000/- with GP of 3,100/-.
Educational & other Qualification : Essential for TPSC Research Officer 2015 :
- At least an Honours Degree in one of the subject viz. English / Bengali / Linguistic / Sociology from any recognized University or Master Degree in any one of the subjects mentioned above.
- At least 5 ( five ) years experience of Teaching in any one of the subjects mentioned in (i) above / collection, analysis and interpretation of data.
Desirable : Knowledge of Kok Borok.
Item No.04 : 16 ( sixteen ) ( UR-8, SC-3 & ST-5 ) temporary posts of Sports Officer, Group-B Gazetted under the Education ( Youth Affairs & Sports ) Department, Government of Tripura in the Scale of pay : 9,570 – 30,000/-, Pay Band-3 with Grade pay of 3100/-.
Educational and other Qualification for TPSC Sports Officer 2015 :
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with B.P.Ed / D.P.Ed / B.Ed ( Physical Education ) / Diploma in Coaching from NSNIS or B.P.E. ( Three Years. Course ) / from a recognized University and
- 5 years experience in Coaching / Office Administration.
(B) Desirable : Knowledge of Bengali / Kok Borok.
Item No.05 : 1 ( one )( UR ) permanent post of Assistant Statistical Officer, Group-B NonGazetted under the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of pay 9,570 – 30,000/- Pay Band-3, GP-2600/-.
Education Qualification for TPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Jobs 2015 :
- Essential : Degree of a recognized University with Mathematics / Statistics as combination subjects. Preferably an Honours Degree with Mathematics / Statistics as combination subject.
- Desirable : Experience in maintaining statistics in any Govt. Organization independently.
Age for Item No.01 to 02 & 05 : Up to 40 years as on 16.03.2015 & for Item No.03 & 04 : 18 to 40 years as on 16.03.2015. Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 ( five ) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled ( PH ) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. Servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them.
The last date of receiving application is 16.03.2015. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important information for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015:
(1) The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
(2) Prescribed Form Availability : The 4 ( four ) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(3) Rate of Recruitment Fees :
- Group-A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(4) SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(5) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(6) Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/- ( rupees five ) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 16.03.2015 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(7) Decision of the Tripura Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(8) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(9) Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Personality Test will be notified in due course.
(10) For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission http://www.tpsc.gov.in