Tripura PSC Civil & Police Service Grade II Exam – TCS & TPS Grade II Exam 2014 – TCS TPS Examination Scheme
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for recruitment to Tripura Civil Service Grade-II & Tripura Police Service Grade-II, Group-A Gazetted under GA ( P & T ) Department, Govt of Tripura in the scale of pay 13,575-37,000/- ( PB-4 ) with grade pay of 3,700/-.
Vacancies in Tripura PSC Civil & Police Service Grade II 2014 : All Permanent.
|Service Code||Name of Service||S.C.||S.T.||U.R.||Total|
|1||T.C.S. Grade - II||07||14||19||40|
|2||T.P.S. Grade - II||01||06||03||10|
Educational Qualification for TCS & TPS Service Exam 2014 :
- Essential : A candidate must hold Degree of a recognized University.
- Desirable : Knowledge of Bengali / English / Kokbarak language.
TCS / TPS Exam 2014 Age Limit 2014 : A candidate shall not be below 21 years and over 40 years of age as on 01.05.2014 on the basis of Madhyamik., Higher Secondary or equivalent examination Certificate / Admit Card. Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 ( five ) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled ( PH ) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them.
Choice of Centre for TPSC Exams 2014 : The Tripura Public Service Commission will conduct Preliminary Examination at 03 ( three ) different Centers viz. (i) Agartala, (ii) Kailashahar & (iii) Udaipur. The intending candidates will have to write name of any one center out of the three at SL-17 ( Choice of Center ) of the prescribed Application Form. If a candidate does not mention name of center in his / her Application Form the Commission at its discretion will allot a center from any one of the listed centers. The Commission also reserves the right to change the Center as opted by the candidate(s), if considered necessary.
Preference of Service : A candidate should clearly indicate in his / her application the service for which he / she wishes to be considered in order of preference. No request for alteration in the preference indicated by a candidate in his / her application shall be entertained. Selection of candidate will be made in order of merit and according to the number of vacancies available. Due consideration will be given, as far as practicable, to the preference indicated by a candidate, but the Tripura PSC Commission reserves the right to select him / her to any service for which he / she is a candidate on consideration of his / her fitness and the number of vacancies available. Candidates should note that unless they indicate preference for a service they may not be recommended for such service even if they are found otherwise eligible for the same on the basis of the result of the Examination.
The last date of receiving TCS Exam application is 16.06.2014. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important information for TCS & TPS Exam Grade II Posts 2014 :
(1) The number of posts is subject to increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Department.
(2) Physical Fitness & Medical Examination for TCS Exam 2014 : A candidate must be in a good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his / her duties as an officer of the service. A candidate who after such medical Examination as the Government or the Appointing Authority as the case may be, may prescribe is found not to satisfy these requirements, will not be appointed. Any candidate called for the personality Test by the Tripura PSC Commission may be required to undergo the Medical Examination.
(3) No restriction shall be imposed on number of chances for appearing in the Tripura Public Service Commission examination.
(4) During submission of Application Form, the candidate need not enclose any self attested certificate. Candidates qualifying in the TCS & TPS Preliminary Examination will be asked to submit all relevant self attested certificates as noted in the application form to the Reception Counter of the TPSC in due course failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected.
(5) Prescribed Form Availability for TCS / TPS Exam 2014 : The 4 ( four ) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be downloaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(6) (i) The Examination will be held in three successive stages namely :
- Preliminary Examination ( Multiple Choice type question pattern )
- Main Examination ( Conventional type-written ) and
- Personality Test.
A number of candidates, maximum 10 ( ten ) times of total posts ( category wise ) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks as fixed by the Tripura PSC Commission. These selected candidates will be allowed to appear in the Main Examination. The selected candidates on the basis of the results of the Main Examination will be allowed to appear in the Personality Test. The Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personality Test will carry 200 marks, 800 marks and 100 marks respectively.
The Preliminary Examination is a screening test only to select candidates for the Main Examination. The marks obtained in this examination by the candidates will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
(ii) The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in Main Examination, in aggregate, adding the marks obtained in the TCS TPS Personality Test.
(iii) In no case, a candidate will be considered for Personality Test unless he / she appears in all the papers of the Main Examination. If a candidate remains absent in the Personality Test, his / her candidature will not be considered for final selection.
(7) The candidate shall select 3 ( three ) optional papers from among the list of optional papers, as indicated in the Scheme of Main Examination. The candidate shall indicate in the Application Form Subjects / Papers Code against the optional papers chosen by them. Name of optional Subjects / Papers and respective Code is available in the Booklet published by the Commission. In no circumstances optional papers can be changed after submission of the Application. The candidate will also select either Bengali Composition or Alternative English as one of the Compulsory Paper and will indicate the code of that paper in the Application form. In no circumstances it can be changed after submission of the TCS & TPS Exam 2014 Application.
(8) Availability of important materials : Information regarding Scheme and Syllabus for Preliminary Examination and Scheme & Detailed Syllabus of Main Examination are available in the Commission’s Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in
(9) Rate of Recruitment Fees for TCS & TPS Examination 2014 :
- Group-A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(10) SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(11) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(12) Tripura PSC TCS & TPS Exam Application 2014 in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 P.M. of the closing date ( 16.06.14 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Tripura PSC Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the TPSC Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. TPSC Exam Online Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(13) Decision of the Tripura Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(14) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the TPSC Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(15) Date, time and venue of Tripura PSC Preliminary Examination / Main Examination / Personality test will be notified in due course.