Tripura PSC Examination – TPSC Judicial Service Grade-III Exam 2015
Tripura Public Service Commission,
Tripura – 799 001.
Tripura PSC invites applications in the prescribed form bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for recruitment to Tripura Judicial Service, Grade-III ( Group-A Gazetted ) under the Law Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of Pay 27,700–44,700/-. Higher initial pay may be recommended by the Tripura Public Service Commission for specially qualified and experienced candidates.
Vacancies in Tripura PSC 2015 : All Permanent.
As per Rule-8 of the TJS Rules, 2003, the posts reserved for ST and SC candidates will be filled up by UR candidates if suitable reserved category candidates are not found.
Educational Qualification for TPSC Judicial Service Exam 2015 : Must be holder of Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India.
TPSC Judicial Service Exam Age Limit 2015 : Up to 38 years for ST / SC and 35 years for UR candidates as on 22.04.2015.
The last date of receiving application is 22.04.2015. The application(s) received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
Other Important information for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015 :
(1) The number of TPSC post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
(2) Prescribed Form Availability : The 4 ( four ) pages TPSC Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Tripura Public Service Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(3) Rate of Tripura PSC Recruitment Fees 2015 :
- Group-A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(4) SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(5) Scheme of the Tripura PSC Judicial Service Examination 2015 : The Examination will comprise of three successive stages viz. (i) Preliminary Examination ( Multiple Choice Type Test ), (ii) Main Examination ( Conventional Type Test ) and (iii) Viva-voce, details as mentioned below :
- Tripura PSC Judicial Service Preliminary Examination 2015 : The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing Multiple Choice Type Questions on General Ability Test with two hour duration. The Preliminary Examination will be a Screening Test for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination. A limited no. of candidates, maximum 10 ( ten ) times of total posts ( in category wise ) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks ( 35% for UR candidates and 30% for reserved category candidates ) or otherwise as fixed by Commission. The marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be taken into account for the purpose of determining the final merit list.
- Tripura PSC Judicial Service Main Examination 2015 : The Main Examination will consist of four papers of Conventional Type Questions namely : English, General Knowledge, Law paper-I & Law Paper-II. Full Marks for each paper will be 100 and time allotted will be 3 hours for each paper. In no case a candidate will be called for Viva voce unless he / she appears in all the papers of the TPSC Examination. Answer to the Questions of Main Examination should be answered in English only.
- Viva Voce : A limited no. of candidates, maximum 3 ( three ) times of total posts ( in category wise ) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Main Examination, subject to securing sixty percent ( 60% ) or more or corresponding grade in the TPSC written examination for UR category and fifty percent ( 50% ) or more or corresponding grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe category in the written examination.
(6) The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of cumulative grade value obtained; in the Main and viva-voce examination.
(7) Syllabus for the Tripura PSC Judicial Service Examination 2015 :
(A) TPSC Judicial Service Preliminary Examination ( Screening Test ) 2015 :
Paper : General Ability Test ( Pattern- MCQ ) Full Marks-100 Total Time: 2 hours.
|1.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20|
|3.||Constitution of India||60|
|Code of Civil Procedure|
|Transfer of Property Act|
|Indian Contract Act|
|Indian Penal Code|
|Criminal Procedure Code|
|Indian Evidence Act|
|Law of Torts|
(B) TPSC Judicial Service Main Examination ( Conventional Type ) 2015 :
|Sl.No.||Subject||Full Marks||Time Allotted|
|2.||General Knowledge||100||3 hours|
|3.||Law Paper-I||100||3 hours|
|i.||Constitution of India|
|ii.||Code of Civil Procedure|
|iii.||Transfer of Property Act|
|iv.||Indian Contract Act|
|4.||Law Paper-II||100||3 hours|
|i.||Indian Penal Code|
|ii.||Criminal Procedure Code|
|iii.||Indian Evidence Act|
|iv.||Law of Torts|
(C) TPSC Judicial Service Interview, Viva-Voce 2015 : 100
(8) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of TPSC Judicial Service Exam 2015 application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(9) Tripura PSC application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/- ( rupees five ) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 22.04.2015 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Tripura PSC Commission.
The candidates, who will send application for TPSC by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(10) Decision of the Tripura Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(11) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Tripura PSC Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(12) Date, time and venue of Tripura PSC Preliminary Examination / Main Examination / Interview, Viva Voce will be notified in due course.
(13) For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Tripura Public Service Commission – http://www.tpsc.gov.in