TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form for Sub Inspector of Fisheries
How to Apply for Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment 2016
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commissions website ( www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in )
- One Time Registration (OTR) and candidate Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post.
- For registering in One Time Registration, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create Candidate Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the candidates and giving a separate dashboard to each candidate to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Candidate who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same User ID and Password given for One Time Registration.
- All candidates have to furnish their correct SSLC Register Number, Month and Year of Passing and Name of the Board, which issued the certificate. Any details found to be wrong, the One Time Registration and Online Application are liable for rejection at any stage.
- Candidate who have more than one SSLC marks sheets, should enter the details available in the Marks sheets issued after final attempt in which he had passed the SSLC Examination.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration. Email ID and Mobile Number, should always be kept in active. TNPSC will send all communications and messages through the registered email ID and Mobile Numbers.
- Though the candidates furnish details / information in the One Time Registration, the details furnished in the recruitment specific application will alone be taken in to account.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied for, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final. However, candidates can modify certain fields till the date specified for applying online. Certain fields are fixed and cannot be edited even before the closing date. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care
as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The Instructions and Illustration regarding One time Registration is given in the website www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
- If they already have user ID and Password, they can key in with them. The available OTR particulars will be displayed on the screen. They have to fill up additional details required for specific recruitment application.
- After submitting details in the application, they can choose any one of the following mode of payment. a. Net Banking
b. Debit Card / Credit Card
c. Bank Challan
d. Post Office Challan
- If the candidates wish to have immediate fee reconciliation, shall make payment through net banking or Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Payment made through challan would take atleast two working days for reconciliation.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, Do not press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid payment failure or double charge.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed an Application Number will be generated. Candidates should note their Application Number for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
- For offline mode of payment, candidates have to select either Post Office or State Bank of India.
- On Submission, system will generate the payment challan which the candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of State Bank of India or Post Office to make the payment.
- Commission reserves the right to change the mode of payment at any time without any intimation.
- Kindly collect the candidate’s copy of the Fee Payment Challan from the Branch. Please check that the challan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the challan by the Branch authorities.
- Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in post office or in State Bank of India within two days from the date of registration.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment 2016 Fees Details :-
TNPSC One Time Registration Fee : 50/-
TNPSC Examination Fee : 100/-
Candidates who have already registered in one time Registration System it is enough to pay Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Examination Fee.
TNPSC Examination Fee Concession :-
|Scheduled castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||Full Exemption||--|
|Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||--|
|Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities||Three free Chances||For Degree Holders|
|Backward Classes (Other than Muslim) / Backward Classes (Muslim)||Three free Chances||For Degree Holders|
|Ex-Servicemen||Two free Chances||Minimum General Educational Qualification|
|Differently Abled Persons||Full Exemption||--|
|Destitute Widow||Full Exemption||--|
The three/two free chances allowed are not for Each Post but for any Three/Two applications Only. The claim for exemption from payment of fee made in any application which is rejected / admitted or withdrawn will be counted as a free chance. (For further details regarding Fee Concession “Instructions to the Candidates” may be referred to)
Mode of Payment of TNPSC Examination Fee :
- Tamilnadu PSC Examination Fee 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Candidates have to register their basic particulars through One Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of 50/- towards registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one time registration.
- Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank (State Bank of India/Indian Bank).
- Candidates can avail exemption from paying Examination Fees as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of DD/Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have already registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of 50/- and received the registration ID need not again pay the registration fee i.e. 50/-. But they have to pay the Examination Fee of 100/- to this exam if not eligible for exemption.
- Candidates who have registered under one Time Registration system must apply for this post also. One Time Registration is only to avail exemption from registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration.
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates :
A. Date of TN PSC Notification : 09th September, 2016
B. Last date for submission of TN PSC applications : 06th October, 2016
C. Last date for payment of TN PSC Fee through Bank : 08th October, 2016