3. TNPSC Recruitment Exam Qualification 2014 for Draughtsman Grade III – TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment Exam | TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment Exam Scheme | TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment Exam Application
(A) Age Limit for TNPSC Draughtsman Grade III ( as on 01.07.2014 )
|Sl. No.||Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 Years||35 Years|
|2||“Others” [ i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs and BCMs ]||18 Years||30 Years|
- Para 4 of the Instructions to the candidates will not apply to TNPSC Draughtsman recruitment.
- “Others” [ i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs and BCMs ] who have put in 5 years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
- The Technical and Non-Technical Staff of TANSI who have faced retrenchment and have not been absorbed in the Government Corporations / Undertakings may also apply, if they are otherwise qualified except age and the relevant age rule will be relaxed by the Government in their favour if they come up for selection.
(B) TNPSC Draughtsman Grade III Educational Qualification : ( as on 24.02.2014 )
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent Qualification.
|(i)||Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu Or||Nil|
|(ii)||Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training Or||Experience in Civil Engineering field for a period of not less than 3 Years|
|(iii)||Diploma in Architectural Assistantship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training|
|(iv)||Any other Qualification Equivalent to the qualifications mentioned in (ii) or(iii) above|
- The Diploma qualification prescribed should have been obtained after passing SSLC or SSLC and HSC.
- The Post Diploma qualification prescribed should have been obtained after passing SSLC and Diploma or SSLC, HSC and Diploma.
- Candidates claiming equivalence of qualification should upload evidence for such claim when called for, failing which their application will be summarily rejected. ( For further details refer para 9 of the ‘Instructions to the Candidates’ ).
4. General Informations for TNPSC Draughtsman Grade III Posts 2014 :
- The rule of reservation of appointments applies to the post.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium ( PSTM ) will apply for this recruitment. ( Candidates claiming this reservation should have studied the prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation ). If the candidates with PSTM are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM candidates but belonging to the particular communal category. Regarding the PSTM reservation certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the candidate as per the prescribed format available in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in‘ which may be obtained from the Head of the Institution. ( For further details please refer para 27 (19) of the Instructions to the candidates )
- The number of TNPSC Draughtsman vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Certificate of Physical Fitness :
Candidates selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below :
Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness Standard of Vision Prescribed Form prescribed for Other than Executive and Ministerial posts Standard-III or Better
- Reservation to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen applies to this recruitment. However no reserved turn for Destitute Widows Candidate arises in this notified vacancies. However Destitute Widows and Ex-serviceman can apply for this post for GT and respective communal categories. Provided otherwise they are qualified.
- In G.O.Ms.No.25 Welfare of Differently Abled Persons ( DAP2.1 ) Department dated 14.03.2013, the post of Draughtsman Grade III has been identified as suitable for OA / OL / HH / BL categories of Differently Abled Persons alone ( OA-One Arm, OL-One Leg, BL-Both Legs, HH-Hard of Hearing ). As per the above said G.O 3% reservation of vacancies will be filled with Differently Abled ( orthopaedic and Deaf ) persons only. However, they can apply and should upload the documents referred in para 14 (f) of the Tamil Nadu PSC Commission’s ‘Instructions to the candidates’ when called for.
- The Differently Abled persons should upload a copy of certificate of physical fitness specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down, from the Medical Board to the effect that his / her handicap will not render him / her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he / she has been selected before appointment when called for.
- Even after filling up of the posts reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any claim relating to the selection ( not related to candidature or / and claims made in the application ) should be received when the documents are called for / uploading of documents is made. Any claim received thereafter will receive no attention.
- Information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- TNPSC applications containing wrong claims relating to category of reservation / age / educational qualification / Experience will be liable for rejection.