Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form for Junior Scientific Officer – TNPSC Recruitment for Junior Scientific Officer | TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Eligibility | TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam Pattern | TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Forensic Science Syllabus | TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer General Studies Syllabus
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Application Form 2016 :
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commissions website ( www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in )
- One Time Registration (OTR) and candidate Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post.
- For registering in One Time Registration, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create Candidate Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the candidates and giving a separate dashboard to each candidate to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Candidate who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same User ID and Password given for One Time Registration.
- All candidates have to furnish their correct SSLC Register Number, Month and Year of Passing and Name of the Board, which issued the certificate. Any details found to be wrong, the One Time Registration and Online Application are liable for rejection at any stage.
- Candidate who have more than one SSLC marks sheets, should enter the details available in the Marks sheets issued after final attempt in which he had passed the SSLC Examination.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration. Email ID and Mobile Number, should always be kept in active. TNPSC will send all communications and messages through the registered email ID and Mobile Numbers.
- Though the candidates furnish details / information in the One Time Registration, the details furnished in the recruitment specific application will alone be taken in to account.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied for, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final. However, candidates can modify certain fields till the date specified for applying online. Certain fields are fixed and cannot be edited even before the closing date. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care
as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The Instructions and Illustration regarding One time Registration is given in the website www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
- If they already have user ID and Password, they can key in with them. The available OTR particulars will be displayed on the screen. They have to fill up additional details required for specific recruitment application.
- After submitting details in the application, they can choose any one of the following mode of payment.a. Net Banking
b. Debit Card / Credit Card
c. Bank Challan
d. Post Office Challan
- If the candidates wish to have immediate fee reconciliation, shall make payment through net banking or Debit Card / Credit Card.
- Payment made through challan would take atleast two working days for reconciliation.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, Do not press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid payment failure or double charge.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed an Application Number will be generated. Candidates should note their Application Number for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
- For offline mode of payment, candidates have to select either Post Office or State Bank of India.
- On Submission, system will generate the payment challan which the candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of State Bank of India or Post Office to make the payment.
- Commission reserves the right to change the mode of payment at any time without any intimation.
- Kindly collect the candidate’s copy of the Fee Payment Challan from the Branch. Please check that the challan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the challan by the Branch authorities.
- Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in post office or in State Bank of India within two days from the date of registration.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
Tamilnadu PSC Jr Scientific Officer Mode of Payment :
- Examination fee 100/-
- Candidates have to register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of 50/- towards registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration.
- Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank. (State Bank of India and Indian Bank)
- Candidates can avail exemption from paying Examination Fees as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of DD/Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have already registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of 50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e. 50/- and it is enough to pay the Examination Fee of 100/- alone.
- Candidates who have made one Time Registration must apply for this post also. One Time Registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration.
General Information :
- The rule of reservation of appointments applies to the post of Junior Scientific officer.
- In G.O. Ms. No. 145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30th September, 2010, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all Tamilnadu PSC Junior Scientific Officer vacancies to be filled in by direct recruitment shall be set apart on preferential basis to persons studied the above prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this post of Junior Scientific officer. The turns for PSTM has been ordered in G.O. Ms. No. 40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30th April, 2014. (Candidates claiming this reservation should have studied the above prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation). If the candidates with PSTM are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM candidates but belonging to the respective communal category.
- The number of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to the vacancy position at any time before finalization of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- In G.O. (Ms.) No.13, Welfare of Differently A bled Person (DAP3.2) Department, dated 02nd March, 2016, orders were issued by Government approving a list of 263 posts identified under Group A & B categories as the suitable posts for the persons with disabilities and also directed that 3% of vacancies in direct recruitment for the posts identified under A & B categories shall be reserved for Differently Abled Persons. As far as the post of ‘Junior Scientific Officer’ in Tamil Nadu Forensic Science Subordinate Service is concerned, it has not been identified as suitable for Differently Abled person in the above said G.O. Hence reservation to differently Abled person will not apply for this post.
- Reservation to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-service Men” will not apply to this post.
- Even after filling up of the post reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any claim relating to the selection (not related to candidature or / and claims made in the application) should be sent when called for documents / uploading document is made. Any claim received thereafter will not be entertained.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions/debarment/disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated or finalised, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e. the details thereof, originals of the Judgement of Acquittals, order/ or G.O. dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidates for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage/ time of Certificate Verification without fail.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed in Madras High Court and Madurai Branch of Madras High court.
- Applications containing wrong claims relating to other basic qualifications / category of reservation / eligibility criteria / age / educational qualification will be liable for rejection.
Other Important Instruction for TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer :
- Facilitation Counter for guidance of candidates:In case of any guidance/ information / clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No.044-25332833/ 25332855 or the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission’s Office Toll-Free No.1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
- Mobile phones and other articles banned :
- Candidates are not allowed to bring to the venue of the Examination Cellular phone, Calculator, memory notes and books etc. or any other Electronic device or Recording device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate such as Watch or Ring.
- If they are found to be in possession of any such thing or instrument they will not be allowed to attend the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected to thorough physical search including frisking on the spot.
- Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc. except the permitted writing material i.e. pen. No color pen or pencil must be used.
- Candidates are not required to submit along with their application any certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, community certificates and certificates regarding their physical disability, etc., They should be submitted when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Written Examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Written Examination and Certificate Verification, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, or false it will lead to rejection / debarment.
- Unfair means strictly prohibited : No candidate shall copy from any other candidate nor permit to be copied nor give nor attempt to give nor obtain nor attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description.
- Conduct in examination hall : No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall or harass the staff employed by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely viewed and penalized.
The Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Junior Scientific Officer on-line application can be submitted upto 28th August, 2016 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.