TNPSC Superintendent Recruitment 2016 Application Form
1. How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2016 :
‘Instructions to Applicants’ in Commission’s website at www.tnpsc.gov.in/www.tnpscexams.net/www.tnpscexams.in for instruction and Guidelines. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Applicant, Post Applied for, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final. However, applicants can modify certain fields till the last date specified for applying online. Certain fields are fixed and cannot be edited even before the closing date. Applicants are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained after last date for applying.
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commissions website ( www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in )
- One Time Registration (OTR) and candidate Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post.
- For registering in One Time Registration, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create Candidate Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the candidates and giving a separate dashboard to each candidate to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Candidate who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same User ID and Password given for One Time Registration.
- All candidates have to furnish their correct SSLC Register Number, Month and Year of Passing and Name of the Board, which issued the certificate. Any details found to be wrong, the One Time Registration and Online Application are liable for rejection at any stage.
- Candidate who have more than one SSLC marks sheets, should enter the details available in the Marks sheets issued after final attempt in which he had passed the SSLC Examination.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration. Email ID and Mobile Number, should always be kept in active. TNPSC will send all communications and messages through the registered email ID and Mobile Numbers.
- Though the candidates furnish details / information in the One Time Registration, the details furnished in the recruitment specific application will alone be taken in to account.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied for, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final. However, candidates can modify certain fields till the date specified for applying online. Certain fields are fixed and cannot be edited even before the closing date. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care
as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The Instructions and Illustration regarding One time Registration is given in the website www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
- If they already have user ID and Password, they can key in with them. The available OTR particulars will be displayed on the screen. They have to fill up additional details required for specific recruitment application.
- After submitting details in the application, they can choose any one of the following mode of payment.
a. Net Banking
b. Debit Card / Credit Card
c. Bank Challan
d. Post Office Challan
- If the candidates wish to have immediate fee reconciliation, shall make payment through net banking or Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Payment made through challan would take atleast two working days for reconciliation.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, Do not press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid payment failure or double charge.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed an Application Number will be generated. Candidates should note their Application Number for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
- For offline mode of payment, candidates have to select either Post Office or State Bank of India.
- On Submission, system will generate the payment challan which the candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of State Bank of India or Post Office to make the payment.
- Commission reserves the right to change the mode of payment at any time without any intimation.
- Kindly collect the candidate’s copy of the Fee Payment Challan from the Branch. Please check that the challan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the challan by the Branch authorities.
- Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in post office or in State Bank of India within two days from the date of registration.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
2. Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment Fees 2016 :
a) TNPSC Registration Fee : For one time Registration Fee
Note : Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system paying 50/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment – 50/-
b) TNPSC Written Examination Fee 2016
Note : The Written Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below :- 125/-
|(i) Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||-|
|(ii) Differently Abled Persons,|
Destitute Widow of all communities
|(iii) Most Backward Class/Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward class (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in any of the previous recruitment may avail exemption from payment of examination fee||
|(iv) Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in any of the previous recruitment may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||
- The Three/two free chances referred to above are not for Each Post but for Any Three/Two Application Only. The claim for exemption from payment of examination fee made in any application which is rejected/admitted or withdrawn will be counted as a free chance availed.
- Failure to pay the prescribed fee along with the application in-time will be liable to rejection of application.
- The fee concession claimed in the application exceeds the admissible limits announced above, the application will be rejected.
3. Tamilnadu PSC Important Dates 2016 :
Date of Tamilnadu Pubilc Service Commission Notification : 15.11.2016
Last date for submission of Tamilnadu PSC applications : 14.12.2016
Last date for payment of TNPSC Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank) : 16.12.2016