Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 for Lecturer
Important Dates for Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2015 :
Starting Date for Submission of RPSC Online Application 2015 : 17.06.2015.
Last Date for Submission of RPSC Online Application 2015 : 16.07.2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission ( RPSC ), Ajmer invites application for the recruitment of 457 Lecturer vacancies in various subjects. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17.06.2015 to 16.07.2015
|Subject||No. of Posts||Subject||No. of Posts|
|Hindi||52||Home Science ( Food Nutrition )||03|
|English||10||Home Science ( Home Management )||02|
|Public Administration||03||Accounting and Business Statistics ( A.B.S.T. )||16|
|Urdu||02||Economic Administration and Financial Management ( E.A.F.M. )||16|
|Home Science ( Child Development )||03||Methods||15|
|Home Science ( Clothing Textile )||02||Music ( Throat )||02|
|Home Science ( Extension Education )||02|
Age Limit for Rajasthan PSC Lecturers Jobs 2015 : Candidates age limit should be between 21-35 years. 05 years of age relaxation for SC, ST & General category Women. Refer the notification for complete details.
RPSC Lecturers Job Educational Qualification 2015 : Candidates should possess PG in relevant subject & must be cleared NET / SLET / SET.
Rajasthan PSC Selection Process 2015 : Selection will be based on Scrutiny, Exam & Interview.
Rajasthan PSC Job Application Fee 2015 : Candidates belongs to General candidates have to pay 250/-, 150/- for Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan and 50/- for All PH & SC / ST candidates of Rajasthan. Fee can be paid through e-Mitra / CSC or Net Banking / ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
How to Apply for Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2015 : Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in from 17.06.2015 to 16.07.2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online for Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2015 :
- Log on to www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on link “Apply Online”–> Click on New User.
- Select the payment options and pay the fee through e-Mitra / CSC or Net Banking / ATM.
- After payment of fees, Click on link ‘Apply Online’–> Existing User.
- Fill the Rajasthan PSC application form with all the details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Submit the Error free online application form for RPSC jobs.
- After submission of RPSC online application form, Application ID will generate and note down it.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it for future purpose.