Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Public Prosecutor
Rajasthan Public Service Commission ( RPSC ), Ajmer has delivered notification for the recruitment of 272 Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21.05.2015 to 22.06.2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
RPSC Vacancy Details :
Total No. of RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts : 272
Name of the Rajasthan PSC Post 2015 : Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II
RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Age Limit 2015 : Candidates age limit should be between 21-35 years as on 01.01.2016. 05 years of age relaxation for SC, ST, BC / Special BC candidates of Rajasthan & General category Women, 10 years for SC, ST, BC / Special BC Women candidates of Rajasthan & PH ( General ), 13 years for PH ( BC / Special BC ), 15 years for PH ( SC / ST ) candidates.
The recruitment to the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II there shall be no upper age-limit for persons retrenched from this post for want of vacancies or on account of abolition of this post if they were within the maximum age-limit prescribed under these rules, when they were initially appointed to the post from which they were first retrenched provided that normal prescribed channels of recruitment are duly observed and all requirements relating to qualifications, character, medical fitness etc. are fulfilled and they were not retrenched on account of complaint or delinquency and they produce a certificate of having rendered good services from the last Appointing Authority. This relaxation will be available upto two chances only.
Qualification for RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2015 :
- Degree in law ( Professional ) from a University established by law in India and recognised as such under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Two years experience at the bar.
Additional Qualification for RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2015 : Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani dialects and social customs of Rajasthan.
Scheme and Syllabus of competitive examination for the post of RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II
A. Rajasthan PSC Written Examination 2015 :
- The RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor examination scheme for recruitment shall consist of an objective type examination and interview.
- The standard of the paper-II ( Language paper ) will be that of Senior Secondary level.
- Paper shall include the following subjects carrying the number of marks and time allowed, as shown against them :
Paper Subjects Marks Time I Law 150 3 Hours II Language-General Hindi and General English 50 2 Hours
B. Rajasthan PSC Interview 2015 :
- The RPSC interview shall carry 25 marks, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission shall call for interview up to three times of vacancy ( category wise ), the candidates who have obtained a minimum of 35% marks in each paper and 40% marks in aggregate in the RPSC written examination.
- It shall be compulsory for the candidate to obtain a minimum of 05 marks in interview to recommended him for appointment.
Syllabus for Rajasthan PSC Competitive Examination 2015
The RPSC competitive examination shall include the following papers and each paper shall carry the number of marks as shown against them. Detailed syllabus of each paper for the examination will be as prescribed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, from time to time and will be intimated to the candidates within the stipulated time in the manner as the Rajasthan Public Service Commission deems fit.
Indian Penal Code 1860
Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 and Indian Evidence Act, 1872
1. The Narcotic Drugs and Psychrotopic Substances Act, 1985;
2. The Scheduled Castes and Tribes ( Prevention of Atrocities ) Act, 1989;
3. The Arms Act, 1959;
4. The Rajasthan Excise Act, 1950;
5. The Essential Commodities Act, 1955;
6. The Pre-conception and Prenatal Diagnostic Techniques ( Prohibition of Sex Selection ) Act, 1994;
7. The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012;
8. The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961;
9. The Rajasthan Public Examination ( Prevention of Unfair means ) Act, 1992;
10. The Indecent Representation of Women ( Prohibition ) Act, 1986;
11. The Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006; and
12. The Rajasthan Bowine Animal ( Prohibition Slaughter and Regulation of Temporary Migration or Export ) Act, 1995.
|Paper – II|
|Part - A General Hindi|
Part - B General English
Rajasthan PSC Selection Process 2015 : Selection will be based on Exam & Interview.
Rajasthan PSC Application Fee 2015 : Candidates belongs to General & BC ( Creamy layer ) / Special BC category have to pay 350/-, 250/- for Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan and 150/- for All PH & SC / ST candidates of Rajasthan. Fee can be paid through e-Mitra / CSC or Net Banking / ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
How to Apply for Rajasthan PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2015 : Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in from 21.05.2015 to 22.06.2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
Important Dates for RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor 2015 :
Starting Date for Submission of RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Online Application 2015 : 21.05.2015.
Last Date for Submission of RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Online Application 2015 : 22.06.2015 till 12:00 Midnight.