Punjab State Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2015 – Punjab State Civil Service Exam Scheme | Punjab State Civil Service Exam Application Form | Punjab State Civil Service Exam Eligibility | Punjab State Civil Service Exam Syllabus
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Garden, Patiala – 147 001.
Website : http://ppsc.gov.in
Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination [ PSCSCCE ] – 2015
|Last Date for Online Registration :
The Online Applications can be filled up to 05th October, 2015 till 11:59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
|Last Date for Depositing the Application Fees by system generated Fee Challan Form is 12th October, 2015.|
1.1 The Punjab Public Service Commission ( PPSC ) has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India, with the basic purpose of recruiting officials in various departments of the Government as per the requisitions sent by the Government in this regard from time to time.
1.2 The Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination – 2015 ( PSCSCCE – 2015 ) is being conducted by the PPSC for recruitment of officers in the Punjab Civil Service ( Executive Branch ), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Excise & Taxation Officers, Tehsildar, Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer, Block Development & Panchayat Officers, Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies, Labour-Cum-Conciliation Officer, Employment Generation and Training Officer and Deputy Superintendent of Jails ( Grade – II ) / District Probation Officer ( Jails ). On successful culmination of PSCSCCE – 2015, the names of the successful candidates equal to the number of vacancies in each category for each service, will be recommended to the Government for appointment to these services. All these services are governed by the Service Rules of the respective service and the Government may consider the names recommended by the PPSC for appointment against these posts as per respective Service Rules.
1.3 The Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination 2015 shall be conducted on 6th December, 2015.
Note : PPSC reserves the right to alter the date of Punjab State Civil Services examination if situation warrants the same.
2. Punjab State Civil Services Vacancies 2015
2.1 The number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of PSCSCCE – 2015 is given in the table below :
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Punjab Civil Service ( Executive Branch )||16|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police||18|
|3||Excise & Taxation Officer||23|
|5||Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer||04|
|6||Block Development & Panchayat Officer||10|
|7||Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies||11|
|9||Employment Generation and Training Officer||01|
|10||Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer ( Grade - II )||08|
Note 1 : The number of Punjab State Civil Services posts may be increased or decreased by the govt. at any time before the selection process is completed without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
2.2 The category wise detail of posts to be filled on the basis of the result of Combined Competitive Examination, 2015 is as under :
Tentative Break up of Posts to be filled through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination – 2015
|Category||Name of Posts|
|PCS ( EB )||DSP||ETO||Tehsildar||FS CAO||BDPO||AR Co-Op||LCO||EG & TO||DSJ / DPO||Total|
|General ( 71 )||07||10||06||06||03||03||07||01||-||04||47|
|ESM / LDESM Punjab ( 72 / 73 )||01||02||05||-||-||01||-||-||-||01||10|
|Wards of FF Punjab ( 74 )||-||-||01||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||01|
|Sports Person, Punjab ( 75 )||01||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||01|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab. ( 76 A ) Visually impaired||-||-||01||-||-||01||-||-||-||-||02|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab. ( 76 B ) Hearing impaired||01||-||-||-||-||01||-||-||-||-||02|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab. ( 76 C ) Orthopedically||-||-||01||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||01|
|Scheduled Caste others, Punjab ( 77 )||02||02||01||-||-||01||01||-||-||-||07|
|Scheduled Caste ESM / LDESM, Punjab ( 78 / 79 )||-||-||-||-||01||01||-||-||-||-||02|
|Scheduled Caste Sports, Pb ( 80 )||-||01||01||-||-||-||-||-||-||01||03|
|Balmiki / Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab ( 81 )||03||01||02||-||-||01||02||-||-||01||10|
|Balmiki / Mazhbi Sikh ESM / LDESM, Punjab ( 82 / 83 )||-||-||02||01||-||-||-||-||01||-||04|
|Balmiki / Mazhbi Sikh Sports Person, Punjab. ( 84 )||-||-||-||01||-||-||-||-||-||-||01|
|Backward Classes, Punjab. ( 85 )||01||01||02||01||-||01||-||-||-||01||07|
|Backward Classes ESM / LDESM, Punjab ( 86 / 87 )||-||01||01||-||-||-||01||-||-||-||03|
Note : The candidates must fill the order of preference for services / posts in the Application Form for the Main Competitive Exam. The choice indicated by the candidate would be final unless changed before the final result becomes available.
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Patiala – 147001,
Website : http://ppsc.gov.in.
Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination ( Mains ), 2015.
Subject : Information regarding Online Application form for the PCS Mains Written Examination, 2015.
1. It is for the information of all concerned that the list of shortlisted candidates for Punjab State Civil Services Mains Examination was uploaded on the Punjab Public Service Commission’s website on 05.01.2016.
2. In furtherance thereto, Online Application Form for the Punjab State Civil Services Mains Examination shall be made live on the Punjab Public Service Commission’s website from 14.01.2016 onwards Candidates are required to fill Punjab State Civil Services Main Exam Online Application Form 2016 by 29th January 2016 till 11:59 P.M. and submit the hardcopy of Punjab State Civil Services Main Exam Application Form 2016 along with self attested certificates in the office of Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala by 05th February, 2016 till 05:00 P.M.
3. It is further informed that list of documents / certificates required to be submitted by the candidate along with application form is mentioned in the Punjab State Civil Services Main Exam Online Application Form 2016. Candidates must submit self attested copies of these certificates / documents. The prescribed formats for the Reserved Category certificates ( wherever applicable ) also have been mentioned of online Application Form. The list of document / Certificates and formats of reserved category certificates are also appended with this Public Notice.
4. The hardcopy of Punjab State Civil Services Main Exam Application Form 2016 along with self attested certificates / documents must reach by post / by hand latest by 05th February, 2016 till 05:00 P.M to the following address :
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Patiala – 147001.
It is emphasized that the Punjab Public Service Commission shall not be responsible for non – receipt or delay in submissions of hardcopy of Application Form beyond the date and time specified above.
Note : Candidates are informed that No separate fee for the PCS Mains written Examination will be charged.