Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for Veterinary Officer
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Patiala – 147 001
Website : www.ppsc.gov.in
|Last date for filling PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2014 Online Application Form||13.02.2014|
|Last date for depositing the Application fees by system generated Fee Challan Form.||18.02.2014|
|Last Date of submitting the Hard Copy of the duly filled Application Form alongwith copy of self attested certificates and Challan Form ( PPSC copy only )||25.02.2014|
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to One Hundred Fifteen Posts of Veterinary Officers in the Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy Development, Government of Punjab.
Note : PPSC Advertisement is being published as per requisition received of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy Development, Government of Punjab vide their letter No. 32/19/2013-AH8/84395/1 dated 13-8-2013 & letter No. 32/19/2013-AH8/9657 dated 15.11.2013 and is subject to any modification or amendment that may be made by the Government subsequently.
The number of PPSC vacancies, reservation and the breakup is as follows :
1. Vacancies and Reservation in PPSC 2014 :
|Sr. No.||Category Code||Name of Category||No. of Posts|
|2||72/73||ESM / LDESM, Punjab.||07|
|3||74||Freedom Fighter, Punjab.||01|
|4||75||Sports Person, Punjab.||02|
|5||Physically Handicapped, Punjab.|
|6||77||SC Others, Punjab||17 ( Backlog-06 )|
|7||78/79||SC ESM / LDESM, Punjab||02|
|8||80||SC Sports Person, Punjab.||01|
|9||81||Balmiki / Mazhbi Sikh Punjab.||17 ( Backlog-07 )|
|10||82/83||Balmiki / Mazhbi ESM / LDESM, Punjab||02|
|12||86/87||BC ESM / LDESM, Punjab.||02|
* The number of vacancies and reservation of posts is liable to alteration without any notice.
2. Pay Scale for PPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2014 : 15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay
3. PPSC Veterinary Officer Essential Qualifications 2014
- Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from any Recognised University or Institution. Provided that the persons possessing qualification of Ph.D. or M.V.Sc. in any of the Branches of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science shall be given preference.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard. ( Relaxable for Sikh Migrants to the extent that they will have to acquire such qualification within two years after joining the service failing which their services shall liable to be terminated ).
Important Note : The candidates must possess the requisite qualification mentioned at para 3(i) and (ii) above on or before 13.02.2014 ( i.e. The Last date of submission of Online Application Form ).
4. Age Limit for PPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancies 2014
- Candidate should not be below 18 years and above 38 years of age on 1.1.2014.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for all States / Central Government employees.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed upto 43 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Upper age limit for PPSC is also relaxable upto 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 48 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
Important Note : The candidates can only apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission www.ppsc.gov.in( It may be noted that the Last date of submitting Online Application Form for PPSC Veterinary Officer Job is 13.02.2014 and the same shall be considered as last date for all purposes. Further, the last date of submission of Print out of duly filled the Online Application Form is 25.02.2014. This extra time is given only to cater for the travel time of post / postal delay if any. )