Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 for Section Officer
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 126 posts of Section Officer in the Department of Finance ( Treasuries and Accounts ) Govt. of Punjab.
Punjab Public Service Commission advertisement 2013 is being published as per the requisition received from the Department of Finance ( Treasuries and Accounts ) Government of Punjab vide letter No. TA ( S-3 ) / PPSC / Syllabus 2012/3, 1522 and 2813 dated 01/01/2013, 08/02/2013 and 18/03/2013.
|Sr.No||Category Code||Name of Category||No. of Punjab Post|
|2||72 / 73||ESM / LDESM, Punjab||09|
|3||74||Freedom Fighter, Punjab||01|
|4||75||Sports Person, Punjab||03|
|76 - A||Visually Impaired||02|
|76 - B||Hearing Impaired||01|
|76 - C||Orthopaedically Disabled||01|
|6||77||S.C. Others, Punjab||13|
|7||78 / 79||S.C. ESM / LDESM, Pb.||03|
|8||80||S.C. Sports Person, Pb.||01|
|9||81||Balmiki / Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab||13|
|10||82 / 83||Balmiki / Mazhbi Sikh ESM / LDESM, Punjab||02|
|11||84||Balmiki / Mazhbi Sikh Sports Person, Punjab||00|
|12||85||Backward Classes, Punjab||13|
|13||86 / 87||B.C. ESM / LDESM, Pb.||02|
The candidates should indicate in the Online Application Form, the reserve category for which they want to be considered. The number of vacancies and reservation of posts is liable to alteration without any notice.
2. Punjab PSC 2013 Section Officer Pay Scale : 10300 – 34800 + 5000/- Grade pay.
3. Punjab PSC 2013 Section Officer Essential Qualifications :
- M.Com. Degree in first division or B.Com. with ( ICWA ) Inter / C.A. Inter / C.S. Inter from a recognized university / Institution.
- Punjabi of matric or its equivalent standard.
Important Note :
The candidates must possess the requisite qualification before or by 23rd April, 2013 ( i.e. The last date of submission of Online Application forms. )
4. Age Limit for Punjab PSC Section Officer 2013 :
- Candidate should not be below 18 years and above 38 years of age on 1.1.2013.
- Upper age limit is relaxed up to 48 years for all States / Central Government employees.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed upto 43 years for Scheduled Castes of all States and Backward Classes of punjab only.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the service rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 43 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of women.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 48 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
5. Punjab PSC 2013 Competitive Examination
The Punjab Public Service Commission shall hold a competitive examination 2013, as per the syllabus notified by the Department of Finance ( Treasuries and Accounts ).
The time schedule for the Punjab Public Service Commission Competitive Examination 2013 is as under :
|Paper||*Date of Punjab PSC Examination||Time of Punjab PSC Examination||Duration of Punjab PSC Examination|
|Paper - I||12th May, 2013||11:00 AM to 12:30 PM||90 Minutes|
|Paper - II||12th May, 2013||02:00 PM to 03:30 PM||90 Minutes|
Note : PPSC reserves the right to alter the schedule if situation warrants the same.
Important Note :
The candidates can only apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission www.ppsc.gov.in
Last Date for Filling Online Application Form : 23rd April, 2013.
Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form alongwith relevant documents :
30th April, 2013 ( It may be noted that the last date of submitting Online Application Form is 23rd April, 2013. The last date of submission of print out of the Online Application Form is 30th April, 2013. One week extra time is given only to cater for the travel time of post / postal delay if any. )