Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 for Mining Officer
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Patiala – 147 001.
Website : www.ppsc.gov.in
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible Candidates for recruitment to 08 posts of Mining Officer in the Department of Industries and Commerce, Government of Punjab.
Note : Punjab Public Service Commission advertisement is being published as per requisition received vide their Memo No. A-1/S6/Vacant Posts/6708-B dated 06/05/2013 from the Department of Industries and Commerce Government of Punjab and is subject to any modification or amendment that may be made by the Government subsequently.
|Nomenclature of the post||Number of posts|
The number of vacancies, reservation and the breakup is as follows :
1. PPSC Mining Officer Vacancies and Reservation :
|Sr. No.||Name of Category||No. of Posts|
|2||ESM / LDESM, Punjab||02|
|3||Handicapped ( Visually Impaired )||01|
|4||S.C. Other, Punjab||01|
|5||Balmiki / Mazbhi Sikh, Punjab||01|
The number of vacancies and reservation of posts is liable to be altered without any notice.
2. PPSC Mining Officer Pay Scale 2013 : 10300 – 34800 + 4200/- Grade Pay.
3. PPSC Mining Officer Essential Qualifications 2013 :
- Should possess a degree of Master of Science in Geology or a degree of B.Sc. in Mines from a recognised university or institution; or
- Should possess a diploma in Mining from the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
Qualification of Punjabi is essential for these posts : For this purpose a Matriculation or its equivalent certificate for having passed Punjabi will be necessary ( relaxable for Sikh Migrants upto the extent that they will have to acquire such qualification within two years after joining the service failing which their services shall be liable to be terminated ).
Important Note : The candidates must possess the requisite qualification on or before 01.11.2013. ( i.e. The Last date of submission of Online Application Forms. )
4. Age Limit for PPSC Mining Officer 2013 :
- Candidate should not be below 18 years and above 38 years of age on 1.1.2013.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for all States / Central Government employees.
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 43 years for Scheduled Castes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab only.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 48 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
Important Note : The candidates can only apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission www.ppsc.gov.in
|Last Date for Filling PPSC Mining Officer Online Application Form : 01.11.2013|
|Last Date for Depositing the PPSC Mining Officer Application Fees by system generated Fee Challan Form : 06.11.2013|
|Last Date of Submitting the Hard Copy of the PPSC Mining Officer Application Form alongwith a copy of self attested certificates and Challan Form ( PPSC copy only ) : 14.11.2013|