Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 for District Welfare Officer
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Patiala – 147 001.
|Online Application Last Date for PPSC DWO Jobs||19th March 2015|
|Last Date of Deposit Application Fee for PPSC DWO Jobs||25th March 2015|
|Last Date for Submission of PPSC DWO Online Application||06th April 2015 by 5:00 pm|
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to Six Posts of District Welfare Officer in the Department of Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes, Government of Punjab.
Candidates can apply by submitting the PPSC Online application till 19.03.2015.
1.0 PPSC 2015 Vacancies and Reservation
|S. No.||Category Code||Name of Post / Category||No. of Posts|
|District Welfare Officer||06|
|2.||72/73||ESM / LDESM, Punjab||01|
|3.||81||Balmiki / Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab||02 ( Backlog-1 )|
|4.||85||Backward Classes, Punjab||01|
*The number of vacancies and reservation of posts is liable to alteration without any notice.
2.0 Pay Scale for PPSC District Welfare Officer Jobs 2015 : 10,300-34800/- + 5000/- Grade Pay.
Regarding drawing the pay of the appointed candidate, as per Notifications No. 7/204/2012-4FP1/66, Dated 15/01/2015 of Govt. of Punjab Department of Finance ( Finance Personnel-I Branch ) Chandigarh, fixed emoluments equal to Minimum of the Pay Band i.e. 10,300/- without any Grade Pay or any allowance will be paid during the probation period of 2 years. It is also clear that Annual increment or any other allowance except travelling allowance will not be paid during the probation period of 2 years.
3.0 PPSC District Welfare Officer Essential Qualification 2015 :
- Candidates who are willing to apply for PPSC vacancies must have Graduate of a recognized University with atleast 5 years experience as Social Worker especially amongst the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes. The candidate having qualification of M.A. in the subject falling under the classification of ‘Social Sciences’ or Sociology and possessing Technical Knowledge experience in the field of Social Welfare Department’s activities will be given preference.
- Punjabi of Matriculation or its equivalent standard.
Important Note : The candidates must possess the requisite qualification mentioned at para 3 (i) and (ii) above on or before 19.03.2015 ( i.e. The Last date of submission of Online Application Forms. ) During various stages of selection process, the candidature of the candidate shall be ‘purely provisional’ subject to his / her fulfilling the eligibility criteria and verification of documents by the Punjab PSC Commission.
4.0 Age Limitation for PPSC District Welfare Officer 2015 :
- Candidates should not be below 21 years and should not exceed 37 years as on 19th March 2015. ( i.e. The Last date of Submission of Online Application Forms ).
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for all States / Central Government employees.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed upto 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he will be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 42 years for Windows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
5.0 Punjab PSC Competitive Examination 2015 : The Commission shall hold a Competitive Examination of General Studies details of which can be seen in the ‘General Information for the Candidates’.
Important Note : The candidates can only apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission www.ppsc.gov.in
Last date of filling Online Application Form : 19.03.2015 by 11:59:00 p.m.
Last date of depositing the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form : 25.03.2015 ( during banking Hours )
Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of duly filled in Online Application Form along with relevant documents : 06.04.2015 by 05.00:00 p.m.
Punjab Public Service Commission Job Application Fee 2015 :
Application fees for PPSC Recruitment 2015 as follows -
|For SC / ST||1125/-|
|For Ex Servicemen||500/-|
|For PH Candidates||1750/-|
|For All other Category||3000/-|
Selection Process for Punjab PSC Recruitment 2015 : Selection of the job seekers will be based on the Written Examination.
How to Apply for Punjab PSC DWO Recruitment Exam 2015 : Candidates can apply PPSC District Welfare Officer Jobs only through Online only. Application Last Date for PPSC District Welfare Officer Job is 19.03.2015.
Important : The last date of submitting Online Application Form is 19.03.2015 and the same shall be considered as last date for all purposes. Further, the last date of submission of Print out of duly filled Online Application Form is 06.04.2015 by 05.00 P.M. This extra time is given only to cater for the travel time of post / postal delay if any. )