Punjab PSC Recruitment 2014 for Personal Assistant and Data Entry Operator
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Website : ppsc.gov.in
The Punjab Public Service Commission is conducting a walk in interview on 09.09.2014 for recruitment to the following posts on contract basis up to 28.2.2015 for the office of Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala. The details are :
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale||Minimum Qualification and Experience|
|1.||Personal Assistant ( PA )||1||12,000/- PM||Essential Qualification :
|2.||Data Entry Operator||1||5,000/- PM||Essential Qualification :
3. Age Limit for PPSC Personal Assistant & DEO 2014 :
- Candidate should not be below 18 years and above 38 years of age on the 1.1.2014.
- Upper age limit is relaxed up to 45 years for all States / Central Government employees.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed upto 43 years for Scheduled Castes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab only.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 43 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 48 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
4. Consolidated monthly salary will be given for full time job as the posts are to be filled on contract basis. Other terms and conditions of the service will be made known at the time of interview.
5. Applicants must reach the office of Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala on 09.09.2014 at 9.00 AM along with complete bio-data, attested copies of certificates and one latest photograph.
6. Procedure to be adopted in the Selection for Each Post
- On the day of PPSC PA & DEO interview, a merit list of all present Applicants ( for each post ) shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in their Graduation degree.
- As per this merit list, top ten applicants shall be shortlisted ( for each post ) for stenography / type test. ( Stenography test shall be taken for applicants who have applied for the post of Personal Assistant. Type test shall be taken for the applicants who have applied for the post of Data Entry Operator ).
- The test shall be followed by an interview.
Note : The score of the stenography / type test for PPSC PA and DEO Post 2014 shall be calculated by subtracting the number of mistakes from the total marks of the test.
Criteria for Walk in Interview
|S. No.||Maximum Marks|
|2.||Stenography Test / Type Test||50|