9.0 Submission of OMR Punjab PCS Judicial Exam Application Form 2015
9.1 The candidates can only apply by filling OMR Application Form for Punjab PCS Judicial Exam 2015.
9.2 The Punjab PCS Judicial Exam OMR Application Form alongwith demand draft and relevant documents must reach in the following office address on or before 25.02.2015 by 5:00 P.M. :
Punjab Public Service Commission.
9.3 The list of self attested certificates that shall be submitted by candidates alongwith the OMR Application Form is as follows :
- Proof of Date of Birth Certificate of Matriculation / Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
- Degree Certificate.
- Detail Marks Card of all years Semesters.
- Reserve Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority ( If Applicable ).
- Proof of being Govt. Employee. ( If Applicable ).
- If ESM.
- Date of enrolment.
- Date of release / discharge.
- Self declaration certificate regarding number of chances already availed.
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim. ( If Applicable ).
- Bank Draft.
The candidates shall sign the declaration on side 2 of the OMR Application Form before submitting the same.
10.0 Cost of OMR Application Form
- At counter ( by cash ) 500/-.
- By Post ( Through Bank Draft ) 550/-. ( Candidates shall send a Demand Draft of 550/- issued by State Bank of Patiala in name of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala payable at Patiala alongwith a self addressed envelope of 40 cm x 24 cm ).
10.01 Punjab PCS Judicial Examination Fee 2015 : The candidates are required to pay the examination fee as mentioned below :
|Code||Category Name||Examination Fee|
|42||ESM, Punjab Only||No fee to be paid|
|43||Physically Handicapped, Punjab Only||1250|
|44||S.C. Others, Punjab Only||625|
|45||S.C. Others, States||625|
|46||Balmiki / Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab Only||625|
|47||Balmiki / Mazhbi Sikh, Other States||625|
|48||B.C. Punjab Only||625|
10.02 The candidates entitled to examination fee concession / exemption must submit with their OMR Application Form, an self attested copy of the certificate certifying their claim for fee concession / exemption. Candidates who do not submit such a certificate shall not be entitled to examination fee concession / exemption under any circumstances.
10.03 The PCS Judicial Examination fee must be submitted alongwith the OMR Application Form duly signed by the candidate. The Examination fee for Punjab Civil Judicial Exam shall be in the form of single Demand Draft in original issued by any branch of State Bank of Patiala, drawn in favour of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, payable at Patiala. The OMR Application Forms received without a valid Bank Demand Draft or with inadequate examination fee shall be summarily rejected. The examination fee is non-refundable.
10.04 Candidate must write his / her Post Applied For, OMR Application Form Number, Name and address in block letters on the reverse of the Bank Demand Draft.
11.0 For Punjab Civil Service Judicial Branch Main Examination 2015
Re-evaluation of answer sheets is not allowed. Only rechecking of answer sheets on a written request from a candidate, can be allowed on payment of fee of 500/- ( in the shape of Indian Postal Orders ) per answer sheet within thirty days from the date of dispatch of marks sheet or display of marks on the website of High Court / Commission. Since the candidates are being permitted to seek rechecking on payment of fee prescribed by Recruitment to Subordinate Judicial Service Committee, no separate request in this regard by any candidate or any other person on their behalf shall be entertained under the RTI Act for rechecking.
12.0 Important Note
- Only Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen / LDESM, Physically Handicapped, Freedom Fighter & Sports Persons of Punjab domicile are eligible for the benefit of reservation.
- A candidate should indicate the specific category for which he / she wants to be considered and category once opted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Prescribed Essential Qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- Scheduled Caste candidates belonging to other States may fill their category as General Category ( Code 71 ).
- The bank draft attached to the OMR Application Form on account of fee should not have been issued before the date of advertisement.