Odisha SSC Recruitment Exam 2015 for Revenue Inspectors and Amins – OSSC Revenue Inspector Job Eligibility
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. l. Unit-V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054.
[ Combined Direct Recruitment for the post of Revenue Inspectors and Amins ( Post Code-RIWR/91 ) and ( Post Code-AM/92 ) under the Government in Water Resources Department ]
Important Dates for OSSC Revenue Inspectors & Amins 2015 Jobs :
- Online Application Form will be available from 23.12.2014 till 11.59 P.M of 22.01.2015.
- Last Date of Receipt of the DAF is 29.01.2015, 5 P.M.
Odisha SSC Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 15 numbers of posts of Revenue Inspectors in the scale of pay of 9,300-34,800/- with G.P. 4200/- and 79 numbers of posts of Amins in the scale of pay of 5,200- 20,200/- with G.P. 1800/- under the Government in Water Resources Department. The post is contractual and the services shall be regulated by Odisha Group-B posts ( Contractual Appointment ) Rules, 2013 and relevant Service Rule of the posts. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that he / she is eligible to apply for the post as per OSSC advertisement. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false / incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), or has not paid the requisite examination fee, his / her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
l. How to Apply for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 :
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.odishassc.in. By clicking on the tab ‘Online application’ in the home page of the website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Application Form. The OSSC Application Form can be generated by clicking on ‘apply online’ after selecting the post. Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10th / HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board and year of passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H.S.C / Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next Step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10th Standard Examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to rejection of the application.
- On completion of validation, the candidate has to fill in the required details against the various items in the form without leaving any item blank. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column mentioning full marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in H.S.C / +2 / Degree examination. Thereafter the4 candidate has to upload the scanned image of his / her recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his / her full signature in the Odisha SSC online application form. The uploaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the ‘submit button’. Before submitting the online application the applicant must re-check the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the ‘submit button’.
After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his / her future use in accessing system to find out the status of the OSSC application. The candidate has to click on the button, ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in Application Form. This time the Application Form is generated by the system with a ‘unique bar code’ and the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidate’s ‘log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the ‘submit button’. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
- The candidate has to take print of the Applicant’s copy and the OSSC copy. The candidate has to submit the OSSC copy to the Commission along with the following self attested photo copy of the certificates which is called Detail Application Form ( DAF ) so as to reach in the Odisha Staff Selection Commission’s office before 29.01.2015.
- H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet
- +2 or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet
- Bachelor’s Degree ( Arts / Science / Commerce / Business Administration / Computer Application etc. ) Certificate & mark sheet
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / SEBC candidates
- Odia pass certificate upto M.E. standard
- PwD certificate / identity Card issued by the Competent Authority
- Identity Card and Discharge certificate, in case of Ex-Serviceman
- Residence certificate
- Certificate of good character from the head of the Institution in which he last studied
- Certificate of work experience in settlement or Consolidation Organisation granted by Settlement Officer or Deputy Director, Consolidation in case of in Service candidates claiming age relaxation
- All India Trade Test in Surveyor Trade conducted by the National Council for Vocational Training, if any.
- Copy of Treasury Chalan
- Certificate in Basic Computer Skill.
The candidate has to submit the original certificate before the selection / test as decided by the OSSC Commission for verification.
- The Applicant’s copy contains the ‘user ID’ and ‘password’ printed on the bottom of the Application Form. The applicant has to keep it carefully for his future reference to access to the website to know the status of the OSSC application and also to down load the call letter from the OSSC Commission’s website.
- Applications for OSSC received incomplete or received through any mode other than Online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
- The OSSC Commission has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found to have submitted false information in the Application Form or ineligible for whatsoever reason(s) it may be.
- The candidate may find out the status of his / her application at different times by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein ‘online application’ tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidate’s log in, and using the user ID and password.
2. Last Date for Receipt of OSSC Applications for OSSC Jobs 2015 :
- The last date for Online submission of Odisha SSC Application in response to OSSC advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of 22.01.2015. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 P.M. of the said date after which the application form for OSSC particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end.
- The closing time for receipt of the DAF ( i.e. the OSSC copy of the Application form duly ink signed at appropriate place, Treasury Challan if any and other documents ( refer to clause 1(c), together called the DAF ) in the OSSC Commission’s office is 5 PM of 29.01.2015 through Speed post / Registered post only in the following address :”To The Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar, 751 054″, Superscribing on the top of the envelope as “Application for the post of “Revenue Inspectors or Amins’No application will be entertained in the Commission’s office after the : date and time stipulated above. No Application form will be received by hand / in the drop box in the office of the OSSC Commission.
3. Number of OSSC Posts to be filled up and Reservations 2015 :
3(a) As per information filed by the Requisitioning Authorities, the category-wise break-up of the total no. of posts to be filled up by OSSC recruitment : is as follows :
Revenue Inspector :
|Sl. No.||Categories||No. of vacancies for which the recruitment examination will be conducted|
Out of the 15 posts, l ( one ) post is reserved for Ex-Serviceman.
|Sl. No.||Categories||No. of Vacancies for which the recruitment examination will be conducted|
Out of the 79 posts of Amin, 2 ( Two ) posts are reserved for Ex-Servicemen, 2 ( Two ) for PWD ( 1-Male-l, Female-1 ) and 1 ( one ) post is reserved for Sports Persons. The PWD candidates belonging to OL, BL ( MNR ) category are only eligible to apply as per Government guidelines.
3(b) The number and other conditions of vacant OSSC posts to be filled up on the basis of OSSC recruitment is subject to change without any prior notice as per discretion of the Commission and the Requisitioning Authorities and the Government.
4. Scale of Pay & Condition of Service for OSSC Jobs 2015: The Scale of pay for the post of Revenue Inspector, the appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of 9300/- + G.P 4200/- applicable to the post, i.e. in P.B.-2. 9,300/- to 34,800/- and G.P. 4200/- and for the post of Amin, the appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of 5200/- + G.P 1800/- applicable to the post, in the Pay Band of 5200/- to 20,200/- as per Odisha Group-B posts ( Contractual Appointment ) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen dt. 17-01-14.The salary / scale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time. Besides, the service shall be governed by the relevant rule meant for the OSSC posts.