Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon :: OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2016 | OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2016
Odisha Public Service Commission Special Recruitment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Class-II (Group-B) of Odisha Veterinary Service under Fisheries & A.R.D. Department.
Website : http://opsconline.gov.in and http://opscgov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission applications are invited Online through Proforma Application Form to be made available on website http://opsconline.gov.in from 07th December, 2016 to 28th December, 2016 (Note : 30th December, 2016 is the last date for payment of application fee) for recruitment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Class-II (Group-B) of Odisha Veterinary Service cadre under Fisheries & A.R.D. Department in the pay scale of 9,300/- 34,800/- carrying Grade Pay of 4,600/- with usual Dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The posts are temporary and likely to be permanent.
Odisha PSC Online application must be followed by submission of Hard copy of the same along with copies of certificates by the last date 07th January, 2017.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2016 Vacancy Position : As per requisition filed by the Fisheries and A.R.D Department, the vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below :
|1 ||S.T||111 (37-W)||03||03||01|
|Total ||143 (48-W)||04||04||01|
N.B. : The posts are reserved for only Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes of Odisha,
- The candidates belonging to P.H/ Ex-Servicemen/Sports Person, when selected as per reservation provided for them, shall be adjusted against the category to which they belong.
- The Functional classification and physical requirement for P.H Person are given below : Physical Requirements – Categories of disabled suitable for the job S,ST,SE,H, MF and RW – OL;BL(MNR)
Note : [S-Work performed by sitting (on bench or chair), ST-Work performed by standing, SE-work performed by seeing, H- Work performed by hearing/speaking, MF-work performed by manipulating (with fingers), RW-Work performed by reading and writing] – Note : [OL-One leg affected (R and/or L), BL-Both legs affected but not arms, Mobility npt restricted. Non-Surgical Jobs].
- In the event of non-availability or availability of insufficient number of eligible /suitable women candidate(s) belonging to any particular category, the vacancies or the remaining vacancies shall be filled up by male candidates of the same category.
- Exchange of reservation between Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will not be considered,
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment is subject to change by Government without notice, depending upon the exigencies of public service at the discretion of the State Government.
Age Limit for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2016 : A candidate must be under 32 (thirty two) years and over 21 (twenty one) years of age on the 1st day of January, 2016 i.e. he/she must have bom not earlier than 2nd January, 1984 and not later than 1st January, 1995. Age relaxation shall be as per Govt. Rules prescribed for the purpose.
Save as Provided above, the Age Limits Prescribed can in no case be Relaxed.
The date of birth entered in the High School Certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council will only be accepted by the Commission.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2016 Educational Qualification : A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India or abroad and must have registered himself/herself under the Odisha Veterinary practitioners Act, 1970.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2016 Application Fee : Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and persons with Disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.
Method of Selection for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2016 : The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post shall be made on the basis of written examination and Viva Voce Test.
The Plan of Written Examination is mentioned below :
|Subject ||Sitting||Duration||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Type of Questions|
|1st ||2 ½hrs||200||400||Objective, General Awareness & Subject Specific.|
|2nd ||2 ½hrs||200||400||Objective, General Awareness & Subject Specific.|
Place of OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Examination 2016 :
Odisha PSC written examination will be held at
Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Sambalpur
Depending on the number of candidates from the respective Zone. In case sufficient numbers of candidates are not available for any of the Zones of
Bhubaneswar and Sambalpur,
The candidates opting for those Zones will be accommodated at Cuttack.
The candidates are to mention their choice of Examination Zone at appropriate place in the Online Application Form.
Odisha PSC Other Eligibility Condition :
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or the Education Department of the Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language (M.E. School Standard);
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para 3 and 4 of this advertisement. They must inform their respective Head of Offices in Writing regarding submission of their application for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate”;
- If a candidate has at any time been debarred for certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public service Commission or UPSC from appearing at any examination/ interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specific period /chance(s);
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age limit etc. by the closing date of Online Application, will be considered eligible;