Odisha Public Service Commission,
Website – http://opsc.gov.in or http://opsconline.gov.in
Important Date :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2016 is 28th August, 2016 by 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Receipt of Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2016 application fee at any SBI branch is 23rd August, 2016.
Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016 :
Odisha Judicial Service (Preliminary) Exam Date : 04th September, 2016
Information of all concerned that Odisha Judicial Service OJS (Main) written examination for recruitment the post of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, 2016 will be held as per the program mentioned below :
Program of Odisha PSC OJS Examination Date 2016
|(10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.)||(2.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M.)|
|(10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.)||(2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)|
|24.10.2016||Law of Crime & Law of Torts||Jurisprudence and Constitution
|25.10.2016||Law of Property||Personal Law|
|26.10.2016||Law of Contract||---------|
Odisha Judicial Service Exam Online applications 2016 are invited from candidates through the Proforma Application Form to be made available on website ( http://opsconline.gov.in ) from 20th July, 2016 to 20th August, 2016 ( Note : 23rd August, 2016 is the last date for payment of Odisha Judicial Service Exam application fees ) for admission to the competitive examination consisting of three parts, viz – Preliminary Written Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview to be conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission under the provisions of the Odisha Superior Judicial Service & Odisha Judicial Service Rules, 2007 ( as amended from time to time ) for recruitment to 153 posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service under Law Department by direct recruitment in the Pay Scale of 27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1080-44,770/-, with usual Dearness Allowances and other allowances as sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time and admissible to the employee.
At present, only online applications are invited from candidates for admission to the OJS preliminary written examination. After declaration of result of Odisha Judicial Service Exam preliminary written examination 2016 the candidate who qualify, will be required to submit the printout / hard copy of online application form, along with the photocopies of the other documents, on or before the date to be notified later, for consideration of their eligibility.
Odisha Judicial Service Exam Vacancy Position 2016 :
As per requisition filed by the Law Department of Government of Odisha, the vacancy position along with reservation :
|Sl. No.||Category||Total No. of Vacancies||No. of posts Reserved for Women out of total vacancies|
Important Note for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2016 :
- In case of non-availability or availability of insufficient number of eligible and suitable women candidate(s) belonging to the respective category, the unfilled vacancies of that category shall be filled up by eligible and suitable male candidate(s) of the same category.
- In case of non-availability or availability of insufficient number of candidates of any reserved category of S.C., S.T. and S.E.B.C., the vacancies shall be filled up by the candidates of the un-reserved category as per Rule-17(3) of the O. S. J.S & O.J.S. Rules, 2007.
- In case of non-availability of orthopedically handicapped candidate, the vacancy reserved for that category may be filled up in accordance with the merit list.
- From out of the 153 number of vacancies advertised , 40 nos. of posts towards Leave Reserve and Leave Training Vacancies shall be filled up subject to finalization of modalities by the High Court and the future/anticipated vacancies numbering 73 as determined shall be filled up only on accrual of those vacancies during the year for which the advertisement is made.