Odisha Public Service Commission,
Website – http://opsc.gov.in or http://opsconline.gov.in
Important Date :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2017 is 05th June, 2017 by 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Receipt of Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2017 application fee at any State Bank of India branch is 08th June, 2017.
Odisha Judicial Service Examination Date 2017 :
- Odisha OJS Preliminary Written Examination is likely to be held during the month of June/July, 2017. The venue of examination with detailed examination program will be notified well in advance.
- Odisha OJS main written examination is likely to be held during the month of August/September, 2017 in respect of the candidates, who qualify in the preliminary written examination. The place of examination with detailed program will be notified well in advance.
Odisha Judicial Service Exam Online applications 2017 Online applications are invited from candidates through the proforma application form to be made available on website (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 06th May, 2017 to 05th June, 2017 ( Note : 08th June, 2017 is the last date for payment of application fee) for admission to the competitive examination consisting of three parts, viz.-preliminary written examination, main written examination and interview to be conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission under the provisions of the Odisha Superior Judicial Service & Odisha Judicial Service Rules, 2007 (as amended from time to time) for recruitment to 110 posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service under Law Department by direct recruitment in the Pay Scale of 27,700-770-33,090- 920-40,450-1080-44,770/-, with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time as admissible.
At present, only online applications are invited from Candidates for admission to the OJS preliminary written examination. After declaration of result of preliminary written examination the candidate who qualify, will be required to submit the printout/hard copy of online application form, along with the photocopies of the other documents, on or before the date to be notified later, for consideration of their eligibility.
Odisha Judicial Service Exam Vacancy Position 2017 :
As per requisition filed by the Law Department of Government of Odisha, the vacancy position alongwith reservation there of is given below :
|Sl.No.||Category||Total No. of Vacancies||Vacancies Reserved for Women|
Important Note for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2017 :
- In case of non-availability or availability of insufficient number of eligible and suitable women candidate(s) belonging to the respective category, the unfilled vacancies of that category shall be filled up by eligible and suitable male candidate(s) of the same category.
- In case of non-availability or availability of insufficient number of candidates of any reserved category of S.C., S.T. and S.E.B.C., the vacancies shall be filled up by the candidates of the un-reserved category as per Rule-17(3) of the O. S. J.S & O.J.S. Rules, 2007.
- In case of non-availbility of orthopedically handicapped candidate, the vacancy reserved for that category may be filled up in accordance with the merit list.
- From out of the 110 number of vacancies advertised, 40 nos. of posts towards Leave Reserve and Leave Training Vacancies shall be filled up subject to finalization of modalities by the High; Court and the future / anticipated vacancies numbering 45 as determined shall be filled up only on accrual of those vacancies during the year for which the advertisement is made.