Odisha Judicial Service OJS Exam Application Form 2017 for Civil Judge – Odisha OJS Exam Date 2017 | Odisha OJS Exam Plan 2017 | Odisha OJS Exam Age Limit 2017 | Odisha OJS Exam Centres 2017
OPSC Judicial Service Application Form 2017 :
- Candidate must go through this advertisement available in the website of OPSC before filling up online application.
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
- Instructions to fill up the online application form.
- Guidelines for scanning and uploading of Photograph, full signature & left thumb impression (LTI).
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size colour photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of left thumb impression (L.T.I.) in the online application form. The uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature & L.T.I. must be in jpg. format only and clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by Odisha Public Service Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to submit the online application form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded in the online application form for future use.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form for future use and take a printout of online challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
- On successful submission of online application form, a Unique Registration ID Number will be generated and displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID Number and preserve hard copy of online application form for future reference & correspondence.
- At present, only the online applications are invited from Candidates for admission to the Odisha Judicial Service preliminary written examination. Candidates who will qualify in the preliminary written examination are required to send the printout/hard copy of the online application form along with Challan (OPSC copy) showing payment of examination fee and specified documents/ certificates etc. as provided of this advertisement, only by Registered Post or Speed Post to the following address :Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001.So as to reach the same in OPSC on or before the prescribed date (which will be declared after publication of the result of O.J.S. preliminary written examination) failing which, his/her candidature for the recruitment shall be cancelled.
The envelope containing the printout/hard copy of the online application form for main examination must be superscribed “Application for the Post of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service 2017”. The printout / hard copy of the online application form received after the prescribed date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the printout/hard copy of the online application form “along with all required certificates / documents is not received in time.
- Admission Certificate to the eligible candidates of OJS preliminary written examination / main written examination and intimation letter for interview to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of OPSC prior to the date of preliminary written examination or main written examination or interview, which will be published in the Website and news paper. The candidates are required to download their admission certificate / intimation letter from Website. No separate correspondence will be made for this purpose.
Facilitation Counter and Website for Guidance of Candidates :
During filling up the online application form, the candidate may contact facilitation counter of OCAC over Telephone No1800 345 6770 or 155335 for any technical guidance only on Odisha Government working days between 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. & 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
Regarding difficulty in payment of fee, if any, the candidates may contact to SBI over Telephone No. 0671-2368267 & 9437039604.
In case of any guidance / information on advertisement and recruitment, candidates may contact the O.P.S.C.
Facilitation Counter over Telephone No.0671-2304141 / 2305611 & Extn.-227 in any working day between 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. & 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
The candidates are required to visit the Website of Odisha Public Service Commission at www.opsc.qov.in for detailed information about the program of the interview, notice regarding rejection of applications, the program of examination (s), other important notices etc. and also keep track of publication of various notices to the effect in the leading local daily news papers for information.