- Candidate must go through Odisha Judicial Service Exam advertisement 2014 available in the website of OPSC before filling up online application.
- Candidates must apply online for OJS Exam 2014 through the website http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- Before filling up the Odisha Judicial Service online application form 2014, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
- Instruction to fill up OJS Exam 2014 online application.
- Guideline for scanning and uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his / her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb Impression ( LTI ) in the Odisha Judicial Service 2014 online application form. Uploaded photograph, full signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Odisha Public Service Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to aviod last hour rush.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded in the online application form for future use.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form for future use and take a printout of Online Challan ( Pay-in-Slip ) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India ( SBI ).
- On successful submission of OJS application form 2014, an Unique Registration ID number will be generated and displayed on the screen as well as top of the Odisha Judicial Service application form 2014. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- At present, only the Orissa OJS online applications 2014 are invited from candidates for admission to the Odisha Judicial Service Preliminary Written Examination. Candidates who will qualify in the Odisha Judicial Service Preliminary Written Examination 2014 are required to send the Printout / Hard copy of the Online Application Form for Odisha Judicial Service 2014 along with Challan ( OPSC copy ) showing payment of examination fee and specified documents / certificates etc. as provided under Para – 08 of Odisha Judicial Service advertisement, by Registered Post / Speed Post to the following address so as to reach the same in OPSC or by dropping in the box placed at the entrance of the Office of the Odisha Public Service Commission on or before the prescribed date ( which will be declared after publication of the result of O.J.S. Preliminary Written Examination ) failing which, his / her candidature for the recruitment shall be cancelled.
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753 001.
The envelope containing the Printout / Hard copy of the Online application form for Odisha OJS Main examination must be superscribed “Application for the post of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, 2014″. The Printout / Hard copy of the Online Application Form received after the prescribed date shall not be entertained. The Odisha Public Service Commission will not take any responsibility if the Printout / Hard copy of the Online Application Form along with all required certificates / documents is not received in time.
- Admission Certificate to the eligible candidates of OJS Preliminary Written Examination / Main Written Examination and intimation letter for interview to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of OPSC prior to the date of Preliminary Written Examination or Main Written Examination or Interview, which will be pushlised in the website and News paper. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate / Intimation letter from website. No separate corresponse will be made for this purpose.
13. Facilitation Counter and Website for Guidance of Candidates :
During filling up the online application form for OJS Exam 2014, the candidate may contact facilitation counter of OCAC over Telephone No1800 345 6770 or 155335 for any technical guidance only on working days. Regarding difficulty in payment of fee, if any, the candidates may contact to SBI over Telephone No. 0671- 2368267 & 9437039604.
In case of any guidance / information on Odisha advertisement & recruitment, candidates may contact the O.P.S.C. Facilitation Counter over Telephone No.0671-2304141 / 2305611 & Extn.-227 in any working day between 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. & 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. The candidates are required to visit the website of the Orissa Public Service Commission at http://opsc.gov.in for detailed information about the programme of the interview, notice regarding rejection of applications, the programme of examination(s) other important notices etc. and also keep track of publication of various notices to the effect in the leading local daily newspapers for information.