- Candidate must go through Odisha Judicial Service Exam advertisement available in the website of OPSC before filling up online application.
- Candidates must apply online for OJS Exam 2013 through the website http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
- Instruction to fill up OJS Exam 2013 online application.
- Guideline for scanning and uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his / her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb Impression ( LTI ) in the Odisha 2013 online application form. Uploaded photograph, specimen ( full ) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Odisha Public Service Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded in the online application form for future use.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form for future use and take a printout of Online Challan ( Pay-in-Slip ) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India ( SBI ).
- On successful submission of OJS application form 2013, an Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as top of the Odisha Judicial Service application form. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- At present, only the Orissa OJS online applications 2013 are invited from candidates for admission to the Odisha Judicial Service Preliminary Written Examination. Candidates who will qualify in the Preliminary Written Examination are required to send the Printout / Hard copy of the Online Application Form for Odisha Judicial Service along with Challan ( OPSC copy ) showing payment of examination fee and specified documents / certificates etc. as provided under Para-08 of Odisha Judicial Service advertisement, by Registered Post / Speed Post to the following address so as to reach the same in OPSC on or before the prescribed date ( which will be declared after publication of the result of O.J.S. Preliminary Written Examination ).
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753 001.
The envelope containing the Printout / Hard copy of the Online application form for Odisha OJS Main examination must be superscribed “Application for the post of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, 2013″. The Printout / Hard copy of the Online Application Form received after the prescribed date shall not be entertained. The Odisha Public Service Commission will not take any responsibility if the Printout / Hard copy of the Online Application Form is not received in time. The candidate may also submit the copy of the Printout / Hard copy of the Online Application Form along with all required documents in the office of the OPSC directly / personally on or before the prescribed date.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Admission Certificate to the eligible candidates of OJS Preliminary Written Examination / Main Written Examination and intimation letter for V.V. Test to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of OPSC prior to the date of Preliminary Written Examination or Main Written Examination or V.V. Test which will be published in the Website and News paper. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate / Intimation letter from Website. No separate correspondence will be made for this purpose.
13. Facilitation Counter and Website for Guidance of Candidates :
During filling up the online application form for OJS Exam 2013, the candidate may contact facilitation counter of OCAC over Telephone No1800 345 6770 or 155335 for any technical guidance only on working days. Regarding difficulty in payment of fee, if any, the candidates may contact to SBI over Telephone No. 0671- 2368177 & 9437062391.
In case of any guidance / information on Odisha advertisement & recruitment, candidates may contact the O.P.S.C. Facilitation Counter over Telephone No.0671-2304141 / 2305611 & Extn.-227 in any working day between 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. & 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. The candidates are required to visit the website of the Orissa Public Service Commission at http://opsconline.gov.in Or http://opsc.gov.in for detailed information about the programme of the examination(s) etc. and also keep track of publication of various notices to the effect in the leading local daily newspapers for information.