Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 for Stenographers
Nagaland Public Service Commission
Application Issue Date for NPSC Stenographer Jobs 2013 : 03.06.2013.
Application Last Date for NPSC Stenographer Jobs 2013 : 15.06.2013.
Nagaland Public Service Commission invites applications for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below.
Item No. 1 : 1 ( one ) post of Stenographer Grade–I ( Class-I Gazetted ) under Election Commission, Nagaland, Kohima.
Item No. 2 : 1 ( one ) post of Stenographer Grade–I ( Class-I Gazetted ) under Vigilance Commission, Nagaland, Kohima.
Item No. 3 : 1 ( one ) post of Stenographer Grade–I ( Class-I Gazetted ) under State Institute of Rural Development ( SIRD ), Nagaland, Kohima.
Item No. 4 : 1 ( one ) post of Stenographer Grade–II ( Senior ) ( Class-II Gazetted ) under Youth Resources & Sport Department, Nagaland, Kohima.
Item No. 5 : 2 ( two ) posts of Stenographer Grade–II ( Junior ) ( Class-III Non-Gazetted ) under Nagaland Information Commission, Nagaland, Kohima.
Item No. 6 : 1 ( one ) post of Stenographer Grade–III ( Class-III Non-Gazetted ) under Directorate of Labour, Nagaland, Kohima.
Item No.7 : 1 ( one ) post of Stenographer Grade–III ( Class-III Non- Gazetted ) under Forest, Ecology, Enviroment & Wildlife Department, Nagaland, Kohima.
Qualification for NPSC Stenographers Recruitment 2013
Item No. 1, 2 & 3 : Bachelor Degree in any subject including Divinity from Recognized University with Diploma in Stenography with Short hand speed of 150 w.p.m.
Item No. 4 : Bachelor Degree in any subject including Divinity from Recognized University with Diploma in Stenography with Short hand speed of 130 w.p.m.
Item No. 5 : Bachelor Degree in any subject is including Divinity from Recognized University with Diploma in Stenography with Short hand speed of 120 w.p.m & 40 w.p.m in typing.
Item No. 6 & 7 : PU / 10+2 from Recognized University / Board with Diploma in Stenography with Short hand speed of 80 w.p.m & 30 w.p.m in typing.
Scale of Pay for Nagaland PSC Stenographers Jobs 2013
Item No. 1, 2 & 3 : PB-1 – 15600-39100, GP – 5400
Item No. 4 : PB-2 – 9300-34800, GP – 4400
Item No. 5 : PB-3 – 5200-20200, GP – 2800
Item No. 6 & 7 : PB-3 – 5200-20200, GP – 2600
Age Limit for NPSC Stenographers as on 01.01.2013
Minimum – 21 years
Maximum – 30 years
Important Note for Nagaland PSC Stenographers Jobs 2013 :
1. The NPSC Stenographers upper age is relaxable by :
- 5 ( Five ) years for SC / ST Candidates.
- Government Employees will be allowed age relaxation the equal number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 5 ( Five ) years.
- For Physically Handicapped persons, the upper age limit will be relaxable by 10 ( Ten ) years and 3% post reservation will be maintained, wherever applicable as per Government Notification NO. AR-3/GEN-9/97 dt. 16/01/2008. In order to avail relaxation, a certificate from competent Medical Authority should be submitted along with the Nagaland PSC 2013 application form.
2. 80% of the Nagaland PSC vacancies are reserved for candidates belonging to (i) any Naga Tribe (ii) Kuki (iii) Garo (iv) Mikir (v) Kachari, provided, such persons are Indigenous Inhabitant of the State of Nagaland. 25% of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging (a) Konyak, (b) Phom, (c) Sangtam, (d) Yimchunger (e) Chang and (f) Khiamnuingan.
Further, the balance 12% of the NPSC vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging to (a) Chakhesang (4%) Pochury (2%) (b) Zeliang (4%) and (c) Sumi of Kiphire District (2%) vide Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department Notification NO.RCBT 5/87(Pt-II) dated 14th April, 2011 and 15th June 2012.
3. For candidates who are Government Employees and still serving, “No Objection Certificate” portion in the Nagaland PSC 2013 Application Form should be signed by the Head of the Department.
4. Application Form can be obtained from the Nagaland Public Service Commission’s Office on payment of 300/- ( Rupees Three hundred ) only by cash or Online form can be downloaded from the Commission’s website www.npsc.co.in and submit / send by registered post along with Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima, being fees for Form and Examination.
5. Candidates must submit the following documents :
- 1 ( One ) copy of recent passport size photographs ( to be pasted in the appropriate space provided for ).
- Original examination fee receipt issued by the Commission / Bank Draft.
- Self-Addressed envelope ( Size 9″ x 4″ )
- Attested copy of HSLC / Matriculation / Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other certificates will be entertained for proof of age.
- Attested copy of Mark Sheets and Pass certificates from HSLC / Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification. In absence of pass certificate Provisional pass certificate from the Board / University must be enclosed.
- Attested copy of Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate ( I.I.C. ), SC / ST, and ( or ) BT Certificate ( if applicable ).
- Attested copy of Requisite Certificate in Stenography from a recognized Institution.
6. Candidates may send their application by registered post. They may also submit their Application Forms in the Nagaland PSC Commission’s office personally.
For Nagaland Public Service Commission applications submitted from outside Nagaland, a relaxation of 10 ( Ten ) days is granted, provided it is dispatched by post on or before the last date of submission and addressed to the Secretary, N.P.S.C.
7. Incomplete application for NPSC 2013 in any respect ( Including unsigned / forged signature ) and or applications received after the closing date shall be rejected.
8. The last date for submission of application Form for Nagaland Public Service Commission for Stenographer Jobs is 15.06.2013.
9. NPSC Stenographers Application Forms will be issued from 03.06.2013.