NPSC Recruitment 2016 for Computer Operator, LDA-Cum-Computer Assistant
Nagaland Public Service Commission applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Nagaland Public Service Commission in the manner prescribed below :
Item No.1 : 1 (One) post of Computer Operator Class-III Non Gazetted (Reserved for B.T Konyak).
Item No.2 : 2 (Two) posts of LDA-Cum-Computer Assistant Class-III Non Gazetted.
|Nagaland PSC written examination is tentatively scheduled to be held in the 3rd week of October, 2016.|
Scale of Pay for Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016 : P.B.–1, 5,200–20,200, G.P. 2,600.
Nagaland PSC Required Qualification
Item No.1. 3 (three) years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/IT/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Computer Engineering or 3(three) years BCA with minimum of 60% marks (55% in respect of candidates from ST/SC or Graduate with one year Diploma in Computer or PGDCA or equivalent with experience in Web Designing, DTP, Computer Operation and maintenance from Government approved institutes.
Item No. 2. A Graduate in any discipline with basic knowledge in computer.
Age as on 01st January, 2016 : Minimum – 21 Years, Maximum – 30 Years.
1. The upper age is relaxable by :
- 5 (Five) years for SC/ST Candidates.
- Age relaxation for serving Government Employees shall be allowed equal to the number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 5 (Five) years.
2. 100% of the vacancies are reserved for candidates belonging to :
- Any Naga Tribe
- Kachari, provided, such persons are Indigenous Inhabitant of the State of Nagaland.
25% of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging (a) Konyak (b) Phom (c) Sangtam (d) Yimchunger (e) Chang and (f) Khiamniungan.
Further, 12% of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging to (a) Chakhesang (4%) (b) Pochury (2%) (c) Zeliang (4%) and (d) Sumis of Kiphire District (2%) issued vide Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department Notification NO.RCBT 5/87(Pt-II) dated 14th April, 2011 and 15th June, 2011.
3. Candidates must submit attested Photo copies of the following documents :
- HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof.
- Mark Sheets from HSLC/Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification.
- Pass Certificate of HSLC, HSSLC, Degree & Diploma issued by Board/University. In absence of Degree/Diploma pass certificate issued by University, candidates may submit provisional pass certificate issued by Institution/university.
- Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), S.T. & B.T. (if applicable) certificate. Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, S.T. & B.T. certificates should be signed only by District Authority not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner strictly as per latest formats.
- For candidates who are Government Employees “No Objection Certificate” should be produced duly signed by the Head of the Department, with Name and Office Seal, along with date of appointment.
The last date for submission of Nagaland PSC Application Form is 28th September, 2016.