Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2013 for Sub Inspector
Mizoram Public Service Commission has issued notification for the recruitment of the Sub-Inspector in Excise & Narcotics Department. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 01.10.2013.
Name of the Post : Sub – Inspector of Excise & Narcotics.
No. of Posts : 12.
Department : Excise & Narcotics Department.
Mizoram PSC Sub – Inspector 2013 Pay Scale : PB – 2 9,300 – 34,800 + G.P 4,400/- pm.
Mizoram PSC Sub – Inspector 2013 Educational Qualifications :
Mizoram PSC Sub – Inspector 2013 Essential Qualification
1. Graduate in Arts, Commerce & Science or its equivalent from any recognised University.
Mizoram PSC Sub – Inspector 2013 Desirable Qualification
1. Working knowledge of Mizo Language upto the Standard of Middle School is desirable.
Mizoram PSC Sub – Inspector 2013 Age Limit : He / She must have attained the age of 18 years but must not have exceeded the age of 30 years on the last date for submission of application. Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe.
Mizoram PSC Sub – Inspector 2013 Physical Measurement
|Height||156 cms ( Male )||150 cms ( Female )|
|Chest||77 cms ( Male ) Normal||72 cms ( Female )|
|Expanded||82 cms ( Male )||74 cms ( Female )|
Mizoram PSC Sub – Inspector 2013 Physical Test
1. 100 m
15 secs. ( Male )
30 secs. ( Female )
|2. 400 m||-||3 mins. ( Female )|
|3. 800 m||3 mins. ( Male )||-|
|High Jump||108 cms ( Male )||80 cms ( Female )|
|Long Jump||366 cms ( Male )||244 cms ( Female )|
Application Fee for Mizoram PSC Sub – Inspector 2013 : 210 ( or 160 for SC / ST applicants ) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the treasury under the Head – 0051 – PSC, 102 – State PSC ( Examination Fee. etc ) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Certified copies of certificate and marksheet of academic record from HSLC and above and Tribal / Caste Certificate ( for SC / ST only ) should be submitted along with application form.
Apply for Mizoram PSC Sub – Inspector 2013 : Candidates have to bring their detailed Bio – Data, original copies all relevant documents and attested photocopies of all documents. Walk – In – Interview will be held on 01.10.2013 at 10.00 AM at Mizoram Public Service Commission Office, New Secretariat Complex, Khatla Aizawl.
Syllabus for Promotion to the Post of Sub-Inspector of Excise & Narcotics Department
Paper-I General English : 25 Marks
- English Writing – 10 Marks
- Grammer – 15 Marks
Paper-II General Laws : 35 Marks
- Indian Penal Code (IPC) – 15 Marks
- Chapter II : Section 223
- Chapter XVI : Section 319, 320, 330, 331, 340, 348
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 – 20 marks
- Chapter I : Section 2
- Chapter V : Section 41, 46, 50, 51, 53, 57
- Chapter VI : Section 62, 64, 65
- Chapter VII : Section 154, 158, 161, 167
Paper III Departmental Laws – 40 Marks
- The Narcotics Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- The Mizoram Liqour (Prohibition & Control) Act, 2014 – 20 Marks
(NDPS Act, 1985) – 20 Marks
Syllabus of Compulsory Training Course for Excise & Narcotics Personnel :
All excise & Narcotics personnel from the rank of Constable to Inspector shall undergo
Compulsory Basic Training Course for a period prescribed by the Training Institution and
the training shall consist of the following :
- Drill with and without arms
- Basic knowledge of Departmental Laws
- Basic knowledge of Excise & Narcotics Manual
- Basic knowledge of General Laws
- Basic knowledge of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964
- Basic knowledge of CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965
- Basic knowledge of CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972
- Basic introduction to relevant Laws & Rules
- Collection of evidence, prosecution of cases etc.
- Collection of Excise Duty and other related matters