Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2015 for Sanitary Inspector
Mizoram Public Service Commission invites application for the post of Sanitary Inspector ( Co-terminus basis ) in Health & Family Welfare Department. Application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 22.05.2015 from 10:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M..
1. Name of Mizoram PSC Post 2015 : Sanitary Inspector ( Co-terminus basis ).
2. Number of Mizoram PSC Sanitary Inspector Vacancies 2015 : 2 ( Two ).
3. Mizoram PSC Sanitary Inspector Pay Scale 2015 : PB – 2 9,300 – 34,800 + 4,600/- GP.
4. Mizoram PSC Sanitary Inspector Educational Qualification 2015 :
- Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce with Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course from a recognised institution.
- Having Knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School Standard.
5. Age Limit for Mizoram PSC Sanitary Inspector 2015 : He / She must have attained the age of 18 years but must not have exceeded the age of 35 years. Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe.
Application Fee for Mizoram PSC Sanitary Inspector Job 2015 : 320/- ( or 270/- for SC / ST applicants ) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the treasury under the Head – 0051 – PSC, 102 – State PSC ( Examination Fee. etc ) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Certified copies of certificate and marksheet of academic record from HSLC and above and Scheduled Tribe / Scheduled Caste Certificate ( for SC / ST only ) should be submitted along with application form.