Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016 for Radiotherapy Technologist
Mizoram Public Service Commission invites applications for Health & Family Welfare Department Department. Application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 20th May, 2016 from 10:00 A.M to 3:00 P.M.
- Name of the Post : Radiotherapy Technologist (contract basis)
- No of the Department : 2 ( Posts )
- Department Name : Health & Family Welfare Department
- Scale of Pay : PB-2, 9,300 – 34,800 + G.P 4,400.
Educational Qualification for MPSC Recruitment 2016 :
- 10+2 or its equivalent with Science from a recognized University / Board.
- Diploma in Radiotherapy Technician Course from recognized Institute. The period of such training course shall normally be 2 years.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School Standard.
Mizoram PSC Age Limit : He/She must have attained the age of 18 years but must not have exceeded the age of 35 years on the last date for submission of application ( 20.05.2016 ). Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment Application Fee 2016 : 320/- ( or 270/- for SC / ST applicants ) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the treasury under the Head – 0051 – PSC, 102 – State PSC ( Examination Fee. etc ) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Certified copies of certificate and marksheet of academic record from HSLC and above and Tribal / Caste Certificate ( for SC / ST only ) should be submitted along with application form.