Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 for Primary School Teacher
Mizoram Public Service Commission invites applications for the recruitment of Sawrkar, School Education Department Posts on School Education Department. Application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 19.5.2017 from 10:00 A.M to 3:00 P.M.
Name of the Post : Primary School Teacher ( for Persons with Disabilities ).
No. of Vacancies : 5 Posts.
(i) Blindness or low vision – 1 post
- LV (Low vision)
- B (blind)
(ii) Hearing impairment – 2 posts
- PB (Partially impaired)
(iii) Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy – 2 posts
Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher Pay Scale 2017 : PB-2, 9,300 – 24,800+ 4,200 GP
Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher Educational Qualifications 2017
- HSSLC with at least 50% marks or Graduate and above with 2(Two) years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognised University and approved by NCTE. OR HSSLC with at least 50% marks or Graduate with 2 (Two) years Diploma in Education (Special Education) recognised by RCI.
- Passed in Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-I (MTET-I)
- Working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School standard.
- Relaxation upto 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Class / Persons with Disabilities.
Age Limit for Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher 2017 : He/She must have attained the age of 18 years but must not have exceeded the age of 45 years on the last date for submission of application ( 19.5.2017 ). Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe.
- All Certificates & Marksheets (Attested photo copy) from HSLC and above including Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education and MTET-I
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (Attested photo copy).
- Certificate of Disability issued by State Medical Board (Attested Photo Copy)