Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016 for Medical Officer
Mizoram Public Service Commission invites application for the post of Medical Officer Grade II ( Specialist Sub Cadre ) in Health & Family Welfare Department. Application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 12th August, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
1. Name of Mizoram PSC Post : Medical Officer Grade II ( Specialist Sub Cadre )
2. Number of Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Vacancies 2016 : 06 ( Six ).
3. Department : Health & Family Welfare Department.
4. Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Pay Scale 2016 : PB – 3, 15,600 – 39,100 + G.P 6,600/- pm.
5. Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Qualification 2016 :
- MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
- Post graduate degree / Diploma in the concerned speciality mentioned in schedule IV or equivalent.
- Permanent registration from a recognized National Council or State Council.
- Working Knowledge of Mizo Language.
6. Age Limit for Mizoram PSC Medical Officer 2016 : Not exceeding 40 years ( relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / Government servants ).
7. Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Application Fee 2016 : Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Application Fee of 320/- ( or 270/- for SC / ST applicants ) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head-0051-PSC, 102 – State PSC ( Examination Fee. etc ) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.