Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016 for Lecturer ( MCON )
Mizoram Public Service Commission invites application for the post of Lecturer ( MCON ) in Health & Family Welfare Department. Application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 29.07.2016 from 10:00 A.M to 3:00 P.M..
1. Name of Mizoram PSC Lecturer 2016 : Lecturer ( MCON )
2. Number of Mizoram PSC Lecturer Vacancies 2016 : 3
- Medical Surgical Nursing – 1 post
- Mental Health Nursing – 1 post
- Obstetric & Obstetrical Nursing – 1 post
3. Mizoram PSC Lecturer Pay Scale 2016 : PB-3 15600 – 39,100 + GP 5,400/-.
4. Mizoram PSC Lecturer Educational Qualification 2016 :
- 1st Class Master degree in Nursing in the appropriate line of specialty of a recognized university.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language of at least Middle School Standard.
Other things being equal, preference shall be given to candidates having :
- Ph.D in Nursing/M.Phil Nursing/Independent publish work of high Standard
- 3 years Teaching/Clinical experience under any recognized Nursing Institute
5. Age Limit for Mizoram PSC Lecturer 2016 : He / She must have attained the age of 18 years but must not have exceeded the age of 35 years. Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe.
Application Fee for Mizoram PSC Lecturer Job 2016 : 320/- ( or 270/- for SC / ST applicants ) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the treasury under the Head – 0051 – PSC, 102 – State PSC ( Examination Fee. etc ) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Certified copies of certificate and marksheet of academic record from HSLC and above and Scheduled Tribe / Scheduled Caste Certificate ( for SC / ST only ) should be submitted along with application form.