MPSC Recruitment 2016 for Junior Grade of MES (AE/SDO) (Civil Engineering)
Mizoram Public Service Commission
New Secretariat Complex,
Mizoram Public Service Commission applications are invited for filling up of the undermentioned vacant posts by Competitive Examination. Last date fixed for submission of application is 25th November, 2016.
The prescribed application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Lawngtlai, Serchhip, Kolasib and Mamit during office hours on cash payment.
1. Name of Post : Junior Grade of MES (AE/SDO) (Civil Engineering)
2. Name of Department : Public Health Engineering Department, Government of Mizoram
3. No. of Posts : 1 (One)
4. Scale of Pay : PB-3 + 15,600 – 39,100 + G.P 5,400/- PM
Mizoram PSC Eligibility Conditions :
i) A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Article 5-8 of the Constitution.
ii) Age limit for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016 : A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the first day of the year in which the Examination is held. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC as laid down by the Government.
Note : A candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the HSLC/HSSLC examination certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of application will be accepted by the Commission and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
iii) MPSC Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualifications :
- An Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification in the appropriate line from any Indian University/Institution or Foreign University/Institution recognised by the Government. OR Passed Section A&B of the Associate Membership of the Instution of Engineers (India) and possessing Certificate to that effect from the said Institution.
- He/she produces from the Medical Authority a certificate of mental and physical fitness in all respects for outdoors duties.
- His/her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him her for such service.
- Knowledge of Mizo Language upto Middle School Standard.
Provided that any person who is dismissed or discharged from service under the Government or any other organization for misconduct or who convicted of any offence involving moral turpitute shall be disqualified for recruitment.
Mizoram Public Service Commission application fee of 300+20=320 (or 250+20=270 for SC/ST applicants) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head-0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Applicant must submit certified copies of all Certificates and Marksheets of academic record from H.S.L.C. and above and Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC only if claimed).