Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2015 for Eye Bank Counsellor
Mizoram Public Service Commission invites application for the post of Eye Bank Counsellor ( Co-terminus basis ) in Health & Family Welfare Department. Application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 22.05.2015 from 10:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M..
1. Name of Mizoram PSC 2015 : Eye Bank Counsellor ( Co-terminus basis ).
2. Number of Mizoram PSC Eye Bank Counsellor Vacancies 2015 : 1 ( One ).
3. Mizoram PSC Eye Bank Counsellor Pay Scale 2015 : PB – 2 + GP 4600/-.
4. Mizoram PSC Eye Bank Counsellor Educational Qualification 2015 :
- M.A in Clinical Psychology, 2 years experience in Eye Donation Counselling from recognized Institution.
- Having Knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School Standard.
5. Age Limit for Mizoram PSC Eye Bank Counsellor 2015 : He / She must have attained the age of 18 years but must not have exceeded the age of 35 years. Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe.
Application Fee for Mizoram PSC Eye Bank Counsellor Job 2015 : 320/- ( or 270/- for SC / ST applicants ) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the treasury under the Head – 0051 – PSC, 102 – State PSC ( Examination Fee, etc. ) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Certified copies of certificate and marksheet of academic record from HSLC and above and Scheduled Tribe / Scheduled Caste Certificate ( for SC / ST only ) should be submitted along with application form.