Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Professor
Mizoram Public Service Commission,
New Secretariat Complex,
Mizoram Public Service Commission applications are invited for filling up of the under mentioned vacant posts at various Govt. Colleges. Last date fixed for submission of application is 26.8.2014. The prescribed application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Kolasib, Serchhip, Lawngtlai and Mamit during office hours on cash payment of Application fee of 200+10 = 210 ( or 150+10 = 160 for SC / ST applicants ) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head – 0051 – PSC, 102 – State PSC ( Examination Fee. etc ) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Certified copies of Certificate and Marksheet of academic record from HSLC and above and Tribal / Caste Certificate ( for SC / ST only ) should be submitted alongwith application form.
1. Name of Mizoram PSC Post : Assistant Professor ( Contract basis )
2. Name of Deptt. : Higher & Technical Education Department
3. Number of Posts and name of Colleges and subjects corresponding to the Posts :
|Sl. No.||Name of College||Deptt. / Subj.||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Govt. Zirtiri Res. Sc. College||Geology||3|
|2||Govt. Lunglei College||Geology||1|
|3||Govt. Champhai College||Mathematics||1|
|4||Govt. Saiha College||English||1|
4. Scale of Pay for Mizoram PSC Assistant Professor 2014 : 21,600/- p.m fixed.
5. Educational :
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% mark Qualification ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Relaxation of 5% shall be provided at the Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Differently-abled ( Physically and Visually differently-abled ) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, a candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility test ( NET ) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET / SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in (i) and (ii), candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission ( minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D degree ) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET / SLET / SET.
- A Relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% ofthe marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
6. Mizoram PSC Assistant Professor Age limit 2014 : He / She must have attained the age of 21 years but must not have exceeded the age of 35 years on the last date for submission of application. Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe. Provided further that persons with disability belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be eligible for age relaxation often years over and above the age relaxation of 5 years admissible to them as Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe.