Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Divisional Accountant
Mizoram Public Service Commission invites application for the post of Assistant Divisional Accountant in Finance Department. Application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 11.04.2014 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
1. Name of Mizoram PSC Post : Assistant Divisional Accountant
2. Number of Mizoram PSC Assistant Divisional Accountant Vacancies : 13 ( Thirteen ).
3. Department : Finance Department.
4. Mizoram PSC Assistant Divisional Accountant Pay Scale : PB – 2, 9,300 – 34,800 + G.P 4,400/- pm.
5. Mizoram PSC Assistant Divisional Accountant Qualification : Graduate from a recognized University with working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School standard.
6. Age Limit for Mizoram PSC Assistant Divisional Accountant : He must have attained the age of 18 years but must not have exceeded the age of 35 years. Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates.
7. Mizoram PSC Assistant Divisional Accountant Application Fee : Application Fee of 200 + 10 = 210 ( or 150 + 10 = 160 for SC / ST applicants ) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head-0051-PSC, 102 – State PSC ( Examination Fee. etc ) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.
8. Mizoram PSC Assistant Divisional Accountant Exam Scheme :
1. Duration : 3 Hrs.
- General English : 100 marks.
- General Knowledge : 100 marks.
- Arithmetic of HSLC Standard : 100 marks.
Viva voce : 50 marks