Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Civil Engineer
Mizoram PSC applications 2014 are invited for filling up of the under mentioned vacant posts on Contract basis. Last date fixed for submission of Mizoram PSC application is 8.9.2014. The prescribed application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Kolasib, Serchhip, Lawngtlai and Mamit during office hours on cash payment.
Name of Post : Assistant Engineer ( Civil ).
Name of Department : Disaster Management & Rehabilitation Department.
No. of Mizoram PSC Post : 1 ( One ).
Mizoram PSC Assistant Civil Engineer Pay Scale 2014 : 21,000/- pm fixed.
Mizoram PSC Assistant Civil Engineer Eligibility 2014 :
- A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Article 5 – 7 of the constitution.
- Age Limit for Mizoram PSC Assistant Civil Engineer 2014 : A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the first day of the year in which the examination is held. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC as laid down by the Government.
Note : A candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the HSLC / HSSLC examination certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of application will be accepted by the Mizoram Public Service Commission and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Mizoram PSC Assistant Civil Engineer Educational Qualifications 2014 :
- Degree in appropriate line of Engineering or equivalent Degree from a University Incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grands Commission Act, 1956; or
- Passed Section A & B of Examinations of the Institution of Engineers ( India ) in appropriate line of Engineering; or
- Obtained a Degree in appropriate line of Engineering from such Foreign University / College / Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time.
- Knowledge of Mizo Language upto Middle School Standard.
Provided that a candidate who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the examination, but has not been informed of the result or have not been declared at the time of submission of the application, may be eligible for admission to the examination. All such candidates included in the list prepared by the Mizoram Public Service Commission under regulations 3(iv) shall be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination at the time of interview before the selection board / committee failing which such candidates will not be appointed to the service.
Mizoram PSC application fee 2014 of 200 + 10 = 210 ( or 150 + 10 = 160 for SC / ST applicants ) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head-0051-PSC, 102-State PSC ( Examination Fee. etc ) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Applicant must submit certified copies of all Certificates and Mark-sheets of academic record from H.S.L.C. and above and Caste Certificate ( for SC / ST / OBC only if claimed ).
Those who are in the Government service must apply through proper channel.
Detailed syllabus for Examination can be downloaded from the official website of MPSC www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate. Incomplete application will summarily rejected.