Mizoram PSC Combined Competitive Exam Recruitment 2016 for Civil Service, Information Service
Mizoram Public Service Commission applications are invited for filling up the undermentioned vacant posts by the Mizoram Civil Services ( Combined Competitive ) Examinations. Last date fixed for submission of application is 31st May, 2016. The prescribed application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Kolasib, Serchhip, Lawngtlai and Mamit during office hours on cash payment of application fee of 300+20 = 320 ( or 250+20=270 for SC/ST/OBC applicants ) or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head-0051-PSC, 102-State PSC ( Examination Fee. etc ) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Online application can also be submitted through official website of MPSC www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
1. Name of Mizoram PSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016 Posts
- Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service (MCS) : 5 Posts.
- Junior Grade of Mizoram Information Service (MIS) : 4 Posts.
Mizoram PSC Scale of Pay : PB – 3 15,600-39,100 + GP 5,400/-
Educational for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016 :
1. A candidate must hold at least a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed Universities under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or Foreign Universities approved by the Central Government.
Provided that persons whose final examinations for a degree of recognized Universities have been held and the results are yet to be declared in due course shall be allowed to appear in the written examination. However, such candidates shall be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination in the personal interview, failing which such candidates shall be disqualified for inclusion in the final select list.
2. Working knowledge of Mizo language is compulsory.
Mizoram PSC Age Limit : He/She must have attained the age of 21 years but must not have exceeded the age of 35 years on the first day of the month in which the Preliminary Examination is held.
Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe.
Provided further that persons with disability belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be eligible for age relaxation of ten years over and above the age relaxation of 5 years admissible to them as Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- He/She must be a citizen of India as defined in Article 5-7 of the Constitution.
- He/She must be a permanent resident of the state of Mizoram. Provided that a candidate whose parents or any of his ancestors in his direct lineage are the permanent residents of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrolment in Electoral Roll and Birth Certificate will also be eligible.
Mizoram Public Service Commission Preliminary Examination ( Objective Type with Negative Marking for every wrong answer ) shall be conducted for selection of candidates for Main Examination.
Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the Candidate.
Mizoram PSC Combined Competitive Exam Dates 2016
1. MPSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam : 24th June, 2016.
2. MPSC Combined Competitive Prelims Exam Result Date : 20th July, 2016.
3. MPSC Combined Competitive Main Exam Date : 06 – 09 September, 2016.
4. MPSC Combined Competitive Main Exam Admit Card : 16 – 24 August, 2016.
5. MPSC Combined Competitive Main Exam Result Date : 11th November, 2016.
6. MPSC Combined Competitive Medical & Physical Exam Date : 22nd November, 2016.
7. MPSC Combined Competitive Personal Interview : 7 – 8 December, 2016.
Mizoram PSC Combined Competitive Syllabus 2016
Compulsory and Optional Subjects ( Mains ) will be as Follows :
Compulsory Subject :
- General English
- General Essay
- General Studies ( Paper I & II ).
Two Optional Subjects, ( Paper I & II each ) :
|2.||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science||17.||Law|
|6.||Civil Engineering||21.||Medical Science|
|7.||Commerce & Accountancy||22.||Mizo Elective|
|10.||Electrical Engineering||25.||Political Science & International Relations|
Bar to Combination of Subject :
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science and Medical Science
- Anthropology and Sociology
- Education and Psychology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mizo and English
- Of the Engineering subjects viz., Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering-not more than one subject.
- Political Science & International Relations and Public Administration.
- Commerce & Accountancy and Management.
Detailed syllabus for Preliminary / Mains Examination can be downloaded from the official website of MPSC www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.