Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for Lecturer
Manipur PSC Lecturers ( Higher Secondary School ) Written Exam ( MCQ type ) will be held on 22.02.2015 ( Sunday ) from 11:00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.
The candidates are requested to collect the admit card from 12.02.2015 during office hour from the counter of the MPSC. The details of examination centres will be notified in due course.
1. Manipur PSC Application in prescribed form is invited from the eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the post of Lecturers of Government Higher Secondary School in the Education School Department, Government of Manipur for the following subjects:
|SI. No.||Name of Subject||Scale pay||Class / Group||No.of post||Gen||ST||OBC ( M )||OBC ( MP )
|1.||Anthropology||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||3||Nil||2||1||Nil|
|2.||Bengali||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||2||1||Nil||1||Nil|
|3.||Bolany||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||14||2||7||Nil||5|
|4.||Chemistry||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||15||5||10||Nil||Nil|
|5.||Computer Sc||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||4||Nil||4||Nil||Nil|
|6.||Economics||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||5||Nil||3||Nil||2|
|7.||Education||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||15||Nil||15||Nil||Nil|
|8.||English||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||6||Nil||6||Nil||Nil|
|9.||Geography||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||1||Nil||1||Nil||Nil|
|10.||Geology||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||15||2||10||1||2|
|11.||Hindi||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||22||2||16||Nil||4|
|12.||History||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||10||Nil||10||Nil||Nil|
|13.||home Sc.||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||24||Nil||24||Nil||Nil|
|14.||Manipuri||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||14||Nil||10||1||3|
|IS.||Mathematics||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||16||2||12||Nil||2|
|16.||Philosophy||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||4||Nil||4||Nil||Nil|
|17||Physics||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||20||2||17||Nil||1|
|18.||Pol. Sc.||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||3||Nil||3||Nil||Nil|
|19.||Sociology||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||4||Nil||4||Nil||Nil|
|20.||Statistics||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||Group - A||14||1||9||1||3|
|21||Zoology||9300 - 34,800/- and AGP of 4,800||-||6||Nil||5||Nil||1|
2. Manipur PSC Lecturer Eligibility Conditions 2014 :
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age : 38 ( thirty eight ) years and below. ( Upper age limit is relaxable for Government servants appointed under the Government of Manipur to the extent of the period of the continuous services put in the post / service and by 5 ( five ) years for SC / ST candidates and 3 ( three ) years for OBC candidates and a Government servant who belongs to SC / ST / OBC will get the facility admissible to a Govt, servant in addition to the relaxation admissible to SC / ST / OBC candidates.
- Essential Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree Holders with at least 50% marks in the subject concerned In the Post Graduate Degree examination from a recognised University.
3.Manipur PSC Lecturer Exam Fee 2014 : 200/- ( Gen & OBC ) and 50/’- ( SC & ST ) in cash payable to the Secretary, Manipur Public Service Commission, Imphal. Physically handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Any other forms of payment will not be entertained. Manipur PSC Lecturer Applications not accompanied by the full prescribed fee will not be considered except for the physically handicapped candidates.
4. The prescribed Manipur PSC Lecturer application forms will be available on payment of 100/- from the counter of the office of Manipur PSC during office hour w.e.f. 10/11/2014.
5. Thy candidate or his / her representative shall submit in person / by hand the dully filled in Manipur PSC Lecturer application forms. In no case the candidates should submit their Manipur PSC Lecturer application forms through postal service / couriers in the wake of the uncertainty of postal services at this present juncture. Loss or delay due to postal service will not be the responsibility of the Commission and no claims in such matters will be entertained.
6. All candidates in service will be required to state in the Manipur PSC Lecturer application Form that they have informed in writing their employer / controlling authority that they have applied for the examination. In case the employer or the controlling authority withholds permission to the candidates applying for appearing at the examination their Manipur PSC Lecturer application will be rejected and his / her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
7. The last date for issue and receipt of Manipur PSC Lecturer application form is 6.12.2014.
8. The decision of the Commission as to the Manipur PSC Lecturer eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall be final. If on verification at any time before or after Manipur PSC Lecturer Examination and Interview, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil any of the Manipur PSC Lecturer eligibility condition, his / her candidature for the Manipur PSC Lecturer Examination will be cancelled by the Manipur Public Service ommission.