Manipur PSC Recruitment 2014 for Taxes Inspector
Manipur PSC Applications 2014 on prescribed forms are invited from the willing candidates for direct recruitment to the following post in the Department of Taxation, Government of Manipur :
A. Name of Post : Inspector of Taxes.
Manipur PSC Taxes Inspector Pay Scale 2014 : 9300 – 34,800 + 4200 GP.
Class / Group : Group C.
No. of Post : 8 ( Eight ) [ 3 - UR, 3 - ST, 1 - OBC ( M ), l - OBC ( MP ) ].
[ Note : The number of posts may be increased or decreased at the discretion of the Government ].
Manipur PSC Taxes Inspector Essential Qualifications 2014 :
- Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce securing 55% in aggregate from a recognised university.
- Minimum 6 months certificate course on basic computer knowledge conducted by DOEACC or C-DAC or equivalent.
Age Limit for Manipur PSC Taxes Inspector 2014 : 38 years and below as on 1st of July, 2014. Further, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC. Upper age limit is relaxable for Government servants appointed under the Government of Manipur to the extent of the period of continuous service put in the post / service and Government servant who belongs to SC / ST / OBC will get the facility admissible to a Government servant in addition to the relaxation admissible to SC / ST / OBC candidates.
Probation : 2 ( two ) years.
Manipur PSC Taxes Inspector Duties 2014 : Inspection and checking of dealer’s file, accounts books, etc.
- The prescribed application form can be obtained on payment of 100/- at the Manipur Public Service Commission’s Counter from 25.07.2014.
- Last date for issue and receipt of duly filled in application form is 25.08.2014.
- Manipur PSC Taxes Inspector Examination Fee 2014 : 200/- for General and OBC; 50/- for SC / ST in cash only ( any other form of payment is not accepted ) should be submitted along with the application form at the counter of MPSC.
- Lost / delay due to postal service will not be the responsibility of the Manipur Public Service Commission and no claim on such matter will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Date of Manipur PSC Taxes Inspector examination / interview will be notified later on.
- The decision of the Manipur Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of the candidate is final.
7. The Manipur PSC Taxes Inspector application form 2014 submitted in the following manner will be summarily rejected :
- Incomplete application forms.
- Application forms not enclosed self-authenticated Photostat copy of essential educational and experience certificate.
- Application forms not enclosed self-authenticated Photostat copy of SC / ST / OBC certificate wherever applicable.
- Application not enclosed with prescribed examination fee.
- Application not signed by the candidate.
- Late receipt after last of form submission.